ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Most Exciting Journey To Vietnam
Total Articles: 46
There are many places to visit Vietnam if you are thinking of going yourself some time.
When it comes to holiday spots in Southeast Asia, there is simply no place like Vietnam. Here, you will find amazing white-sand beaches, world-class hotels and resorts, marque golf courses, highly acclaimed spas and tradition-rich cuisine.
Vietnam is a country of contrasts – motorcyclists weave between each other with graceful perversity, in the meantime women in iconic non bai hats tend to manicured rice fields.
Colonial buildings of Ho Chi Minh City remain while skyscrapers sprout around them.
In Halong Bay you will find approximately 2000 miniature islands rising incongruously out of the water.
For a glance at traditional Vietnamese life visit the Hoi An.
Harbor or sail along the Mekong Delta then drop anchor at one of the idyllic beaches and soak up the sun.
Few countries have changed so much over such a short time as Vietnam. Less than forty years since the atrocity and slaughter of the American War, this spirited nation is buoyant with hope.
It is a country on the move: access is now quite easier than ever, roads are being improved, hotels are springing up and Vietnam’s raucous entrepreneurial spirit is once again alive and well as the old-style Communist system gives way to a socialist market economy.
As the number of tourists visiting Vietnam soars, their talk is not of bomb craters and army ordnance but of shimmering paddy fields and sugar-white beaches, full-tilt cities and venerable pagodas; Vietnam is a veritable Phoenix arisen from the ashes.
Expect a new Vietnam tour experience. Expect to see a picture perfect landscape of rice paddies and water buffalo. Look forward to the wide tree-lined streets full of bicycles and motorcycles, which is provokable to cross! Expect to be smiled at a lot, expect to smile back – you can’t help it!
Expect curious locals to engage you in unexpected chat, invitations to enjoy a cup of tea. Expect endless photo opportunities. Expect to sample a new and unique cuisine. Expect to learn about daily rituals and traditions performed for hundreds of years.
With its wild jungles, fantastic street food and white sandy beaches, Vietnam deserves to be on every traveler's hit list. From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, there are a large number of sights and sounds that draw the crowds.
Discover best choices for any type of holidays/vacations you can enjoy in Vietnam tour- city sightseeing, beach holiday, adventure and many more with us.
Vivutravel is number one tour operator offering Vietnam and Indochina tailor made and private tour. Nice Vietnam travel makes you and your family’s trip memorable. Vietnam Holiday Contact us for more information.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David