ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Most Exciting Journey To Vietnam
Total Articles: 46
There are many places to visit Vietnam if you are thinking of going yourself some time.
When it comes to holiday spots in Southeast Asia, there is simply no place like Vietnam. Here, you will find amazing white-sand beaches, world-class hotels and resorts, marque golf courses, highly acclaimed spas and tradition-rich cuisine.
Vietnam is a country of contrasts – motorcyclists weave between each other with graceful perversity, in the meantime women in iconic non bai hats tend to manicured rice fields.
Colonial buildings of Ho Chi Minh City remain while skyscrapers sprout around them.
In Halong Bay you will find approximately 2000 miniature islands rising incongruously out of the water.
For a glance at traditional Vietnamese life visit the Hoi An.
Harbor or sail along the Mekong Delta then drop anchor at one of the idyllic beaches and soak up the sun.
Few countries have changed so much over such a short time as Vietnam. Less than forty years since the atrocity and slaughter of the American War, this spirited nation is buoyant with hope.
It is a country on the move: access is now quite easier than ever, roads are being improved, hotels are springing up and Vietnam’s raucous entrepreneurial spirit is once again alive and well as the old-style Communist system gives way to a socialist market economy.
As the number of tourists visiting Vietnam soars, their talk is not of bomb craters and army ordnance but of shimmering paddy fields and sugar-white beaches, full-tilt cities and venerable pagodas; Vietnam is a veritable Phoenix arisen from the ashes.
Expect a new Vietnam tour experience. Expect to see a picture perfect landscape of rice paddies and water buffalo. Look forward to the wide tree-lined streets full of bicycles and motorcycles, which is provokable to cross! Expect to be smiled at a lot, expect to smile back – you can’t help it!
Expect curious locals to engage you in unexpected chat, invitations to enjoy a cup of tea. Expect endless photo opportunities. Expect to sample a new and unique cuisine. Expect to learn about daily rituals and traditions performed for hundreds of years.
With its wild jungles, fantastic street food and white sandy beaches, Vietnam deserves to be on every traveler's hit list. From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, there are a large number of sights and sounds that draw the crowds.
Discover best choices for any type of holidays/vacations you can enjoy in Vietnam tour- city sightseeing, beach holiday, adventure and many more with us.
Vivutravel is number one tour operator offering Vietnam and Indochina tailor made and private tour. Nice Vietnam travel makes you and your family’s trip memorable. Vietnam Holiday Contact us for more information.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family