ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Intangible Cultural Heritage Sites In Vietnam
Total Articles: 46
With a long history and ancient traditions, Vietnam has many historic attractions and old temples.
Hoi An Ancient Town:
This little port town is in an incredible state of preservation present on the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, about 30 km south of Danang City offering some of the most densely-concentrated sites in Vietnam tour with its old streets bordered with ancient houses and auditoriums, its temples, pagodas, ancient wells and tombs. They are added together, more than a thousand places of interest.
Set in a quiet environment, Hoi An is surrounded by peaceful villages and this old town had developed into a melting pot of various nationalities who came into the area, bringing in their own cultures. Consequently, Hoi An features the co-existence of indigenous customs and habits and those imported by foreign settlers.
Complex of Hue Monuments:
Complex of Hue Monuments lies along the Perfume River in Hue City and some adjacent areas of Thua Thien Hue Province. Hue City comprises the political, cultural and economic centre of the province, and was the age-old imperial city of Vietnam.
Hue was the capital of unified Vietnam. During these years, architectural works of a high cultural and historic value were built: the Citadel, especially the Imperial City, Royal tomb of the Nguyen Dynasty, the Ho Quyen arena and the Hon Chen Temple.
My Son Sanctuary:
My Son Sanctuary is set in a small valley belonging to Duy Xuyen District, Duy Phu Commune, Quang Nam Province, about 40km from Hoi An City and 70km southwest of Danang City.
The temples in My Son were built into groups that basically followed the same model. Each group is surrounded by towers and auxiliary monuments that attract travellers travelling to Vietnam.
Citadel of the Ho Dynasty:
The citadel of the Ho Dynasty is considered as the only stone citadel remaining in Southeast Asia and is one of the few remains in the world. Over a span of time or within a cultural area of the world, on refinement in architecture or technology, monolithic arts, town-planning or landscape design the citadel has recognized as a World Cultural Heritage by the UNESCO and became popular among travellers touring to Vietnam.
So plan your Vietnam holiday today with us. Providing many interesting Vietnam holiday packages, we offer the best travel services among all. You will enjoy your Vietnam trip with us and we assure you that with knowledgeable and experienced guides we will make your Vietnam trip an unforgettable one.
Vivutravel is number one tour operator offering Vietnam and Indochina tailor made and private tour. Nice Vietnam travel makes you and your family’s trip memorable. Vietnam Travel Contact us for more information.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson