ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore The Exotic With Galapagos Island Tours
Total Articles: 2
Ordinary vacations provide rest, relaxation and perhaps a few memorable moments. Then there are extraordinary excursions that deliver so much wonder they pack a lifetime of fun and adventure into a few days. Galapagos travel tends to fit in the latter.
Galapagos island tours put vacationers in the heart of the land that inspired some of Charles Darwin’s theories during his famed voyage on the Beagle. With a tropical setting, stunning crystalline waters and so much to see, it’s little wonder Ecuador trips are often capped off with stops in the Galapagos.
About the Galapagos
Technically a part of Ecuador, the Galapagos are volcanic formations right on the equator in the Pacific Ocean. Isolated from much of the rest of the world, the Galapagos are famed for their unusual number of animal species that are found nowhere else. The islands are about 600 west of Ecuador.
Galapagos travel generally involves stops in two main sightseeing islands: Baltra and San Cristobal where airplanes are able to land. Here vacationers can see such unusual animals as the Galapagos land iguana, the blue-footed booby and the Galapagos tortoise. It’s also possible to watch sea lions at play on the beautiful beaches. In most cases, vacationers stay on the island of Santa Cruz while enjoying the sights.
What to See in Ecuador
While the Galapagos is a major destination for those taking Ecuador trips, the mainland also offers some wonders well worth seeing. Here vacationers can take in the splendor of the Andes, the beauty of the Pacific and the jungles found along the equator and more. With more than 1,390 miles of Pacific Ocean coastline, Ecuador is ideal for beach lovers, as well.
Why Consider Tours
One of the best ways to take in all the highpoints of Ecuador vacations is to take mainland and Galapagos island tours. Carefully planned to make sure the most notable spots are included in a trip, guided tours are a smart choice for travelers unfamiliar with the land. Not only are major landmarks included, but a vacationers don’t have to worry about language barriers, transportation, lodging concerns and more.
About the Company
GRAY LINE ECUADOR is a company that specializes in Ecuador trips, Galapagos travel and Galapagos island tours. It’s been serving tourists in 750 destinations that span six continents since its inception in 1990.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus