ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore The Exotic With Galapagos Island Tours
Total Articles: 2
Ordinary vacations provide rest, relaxation and perhaps a few memorable moments. Then there are extraordinary excursions that deliver so much wonder they pack a lifetime of fun and adventure into a few days. Galapagos travel tends to fit in the latter.
Galapagos island tours put vacationers in the heart of the land that inspired some of Charles Darwin’s theories during his famed voyage on the Beagle. With a tropical setting, stunning crystalline waters and so much to see, it’s little wonder Ecuador trips are often capped off with stops in the Galapagos.
About the Galapagos
Technically a part of Ecuador, the Galapagos are volcanic formations right on the equator in the Pacific Ocean. Isolated from much of the rest of the world, the Galapagos are famed for their unusual number of animal species that are found nowhere else. The islands are about 600 west of Ecuador.
Galapagos travel generally involves stops in two main sightseeing islands: Baltra and San Cristobal where airplanes are able to land. Here vacationers can see such unusual animals as the Galapagos land iguana, the blue-footed booby and the Galapagos tortoise. It’s also possible to watch sea lions at play on the beautiful beaches. In most cases, vacationers stay on the island of Santa Cruz while enjoying the sights.
What to See in Ecuador
While the Galapagos is a major destination for those taking Ecuador trips, the mainland also offers some wonders well worth seeing. Here vacationers can take in the splendor of the Andes, the beauty of the Pacific and the jungles found along the equator and more. With more than 1,390 miles of Pacific Ocean coastline, Ecuador is ideal for beach lovers, as well.
Why Consider Tours
One of the best ways to take in all the highpoints of Ecuador vacations is to take mainland and Galapagos island tours. Carefully planned to make sure the most notable spots are included in a trip, guided tours are a smart choice for travelers unfamiliar with the land. Not only are major landmarks included, but a vacationers don’t have to worry about language barriers, transportation, lodging concerns and more.
About the Company
GRAY LINE ECUADOR is a company that specializes in Ecuador trips, Galapagos travel and Galapagos island tours. It’s been serving tourists in 750 destinations that span six continents since its inception in 1990.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe