ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore The Exotic With Galapagos Island Tours
Total Articles: 2
Ordinary vacations provide rest, relaxation and perhaps a few memorable moments. Then there are extraordinary excursions that deliver so much wonder they pack a lifetime of fun and adventure into a few days. Galapagos travel tends to fit in the latter.
Galapagos island tours put vacationers in the heart of the land that inspired some of Charles Darwin’s theories during his famed voyage on the Beagle. With a tropical setting, stunning crystalline waters and so much to see, it’s little wonder Ecuador trips are often capped off with stops in the Galapagos.
About the Galapagos
Technically a part of Ecuador, the Galapagos are volcanic formations right on the equator in the Pacific Ocean. Isolated from much of the rest of the world, the Galapagos are famed for their unusual number of animal species that are found nowhere else. The islands are about 600 west of Ecuador.
Galapagos travel generally involves stops in two main sightseeing islands: Baltra and San Cristobal where airplanes are able to land. Here vacationers can see such unusual animals as the Galapagos land iguana, the blue-footed booby and the Galapagos tortoise. It’s also possible to watch sea lions at play on the beautiful beaches. In most cases, vacationers stay on the island of Santa Cruz while enjoying the sights.
What to See in Ecuador
While the Galapagos is a major destination for those taking Ecuador trips, the mainland also offers some wonders well worth seeing. Here vacationers can take in the splendor of the Andes, the beauty of the Pacific and the jungles found along the equator and more. With more than 1,390 miles of Pacific Ocean coastline, Ecuador is ideal for beach lovers, as well.
Why Consider Tours
One of the best ways to take in all the highpoints of Ecuador vacations is to take mainland and Galapagos island tours. Carefully planned to make sure the most notable spots are included in a trip, guided tours are a smart choice for travelers unfamiliar with the land. Not only are major landmarks included, but a vacationers don’t have to worry about language barriers, transportation, lodging concerns and more.
About the Company
GRAY LINE ECUADOR is a company that specializes in Ecuador trips, Galapagos travel and Galapagos island tours. It’s been serving tourists in 750 destinations that span six continents since its inception in 1990.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage