ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kerala Holiday A Trip To God’s Own Country
Total Articles: 13
Located at the southern most tip of the Indian subcontinent is a pristine little state called Kerala. With its lush green palms, gorgeous backdrops for the setting suns and backwater trips, the state is one of the most coveted travel destinations in India. If you are planning to spend your time in the lap of nature, then Kerala Holiday is the holiday you should have.
Kerala is an ideal place for a family or honeymooners to spend their time in. The best part about holidays to Kerala is the fact that they even give you the chance to live on water. Not literally, but on houseboats which bob up and down in the gentle rivers of Kerala? Houseboats are one of the most common places of accommodation for the people because it is such a fascinating experience.
If you are travelling from India, there are many Holiday Packages for Kerala which can help you get your dream vacation. The only problem is that you will have to apply beforehand because there are a lot of tourists who will be trying to avail this offer. The Latest Offers that the travel agents will provide will all look very lucrative, but you will need to be very careful about it because many travel agents are sham and they will end up taking your money but not providing you with a concrete holiday package.
If you are fond of beaches, then the Kovalam beach is very popular among the foreigners as well as a handful of Indians. This is a kind of undiscovered and pristine beach because nobody really knew that this place is a beautiful one. There is Hawa Beach and Kovalam beach for first timers to enjoy the sunset and have a good time with their friends and family.
Even though Kerala is a consumer state, the state also has a number of shops selling textiles, gold ornaments and other handicrafts. There is an evidence of mall culture which has affected a lot of people in Cochin, Trivandrum and Thrissur. However, you can still find taditional Kerala settumundu and kasavusarees which can be bought at Kasavukada, a brand name in Kerala Sarees.
Handicrafts such as mirrors, wooden boats, and Chinese fishing net models, elephants made out of wood and other such souvenirs you can also be taken to the family. Khataisons and Surabhi on MG Road, Cochin is some of the outlets that sell such handicrafts. Unlike rest of India, there is very little scope for bargaining here and almost all the shops have fixed prices. The rain is very unpredictable in the state so when you come out to holiday here in Kerala, make sure you carry your umbrella everywhere you go. Not only will it protect you from the rain, but it will also be a shield for the untimely rain in the state.
James Mark an associate editor for Kerala holiday packages and here sharing Kerala holiday trip information for among the all reader here. For more details of Kerala hotels visits keralatravelcentre.com.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe