ALL >> General >> View Article
Design Your Own Fimo Clay Jewelry
Total Articles: 109
Polymer clay is something that is to be considered as idyllic material for designing your individual jewelry. Once conditioned, this material is flexible and soft, making it trouble-free to toil with, but it gets quite hard and long-lasting product after it is baked over flame or in the oven. When experimenting with your jewelry, you certainly want to be inventive and bring into being such designs that are radical and imitable. With a little effort you can enjoy your personally designed Fimo clay jewelry at your home.
So first and the foremost is the collection of all the accessories required during this manufacturing process. It includes the clay itself, colors, ovenproof studs for ear hangings, flexible wire for bracelet, heat proof band for necklace and some other accessories like beads and shiny polish or paint etc, if you want an extra mount up at your product.
Decide the colors that you will like to have in your jewelry and condition this stretchy material by rubbing it gently in your hands. Choice is all yours so, if you want to have a blend of colors then there is no limitation to creativity. Conditioning is imperative for the reason that it softens the clay and makes it easier to work with. Allow at least five to fifteen minutes to the conditioned block of the clay and right after that you can cast it to the contour you desire.
One of the important considerations that should be kept in mind while designing your Fimo clay jewelry is the size you select. It is because the size will not get changed after it is backed in oven, hence all the holes for any kind of piercing later, need to be made at its soften stage. Similarly all the finishing in design, like during the manufacturing of polymer clay flower, is recommended before you go for the fixing at heat.
Once you are done with all the designing and have added the metallic studs or wires to the polymer, place the pieces on baking tray. This tray is formally covered with disposable aluminum sheet which is readily available and is not pricey.
Every manufacturing company has their own recommendation for their supplied clay. So, the time they are allowed for baking varies with the instructions labeled by the company. The routine temperature on the average is somehow, 250 degrees in Fahrenheit. After some specific time interval (15-25 minutes) the jewelry goods are taken out of the oven and are allowed getting cool.
Your efforts have resulted in fine, unique and worth wearing end products till this step. But sky is the limit in creativity so; you have a long way to go. There are a lot of options of further decorating your ornaments. One of the ways is polishing them with the shiny paints.
Polymer clay jewelry designing courses are offered at numerous vocational institutes. If you are a beginner at jewelry designing and polymer clay flower making then it is wiser to consult some trustworthy jeweler designer or you can pick easy ideas from internet.
General Articles1. Magnesium Oxide Industry Pay Attention To The Intelligent Development
Author: hu Allen
2. The Akg C 480 B U.s.a.in Practice
Author: AKG CK62 Omnidirect Capsule For C480B ULS
3. How To Find Best Contractor Payroll Management Solution In Australia
Author: Tristan T
4. Reasons Why Your Business Loan Is Denied - Logintoloans
5. Business Opportunities For Photographers
Author: Sagar Gore
6. Best Housekeeping Services In Pune - Om Sai Facility Services
Author: Om Sai Facility Services
7. Best Ways To Find An Excellent Rental Property Agent For Rental Properties In Bhopal
8. Foreclosure Property In Ahmedabad For Sale - Where To Start Your Search
9. Getting Proper Teeth Whitening From The Best Dental Services In Windsor
Author: Raphael Leo
10. Raviv Dozetas Comes Up With The Best Designs In The Construction Field
11. Preparation Tips For Droppers And Repeater Students To Crack Iit Jee Exam
Author: Abhijit Phalke
12. What Is E-commerce Insurance?
13. Kunsh Technologies - Affordable Offshore Software Development Company Based In India
Author: Darshan Shah
14. Gli Eleganti Abiti Neri Possono Avere Disegni Intricati
15. Magnesium Carbonate Quality Is Improving
Author: hu Allen