ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Factors That Need To Be Considered For Hiring Kilimanjaro Guides!
Total Articles: 9
Don’t even think for once that you will go on trips to Kilimanjaro without the proper Kilimanjaro guides. You have no idea how risky and dangerous it can be.
Trips to Kilimanjaro is a daunting task and can be life threatening without the assistance of the proper guides. They are the ones who will ensure that you remain safe and sound throughout the entire trek, warning you of possible dangers and how to handle the situation.
There are numerous sites who claim to offer the best Kilimanjaro guides for your trekking expedition and so on. But how do you know which one is the best because a little slip on your part and your life will be at danger. Following are some of the guidelines that you need to follow in order to ensure that you select the best guide for your expedition.
The first and the foremost thing that you need to consider when you are selecting the guide is that he has leadership qualities to manage the staff. He should have a clear understanding of what should be the pace of the trek, when one should rest, what about the food supply and whether all the equipments and gears are in working condition. In other words, he should be able to multitask so that everything is within his purview.
One of the dangerous trekking routes in the world is that of Kilimanjaro climbs and every year so many people die on the route. One of the major causes of death is the altitude sickness. As a result the guide should be well prepared at all times, carry all the necessary medicines and make sure that none of the participants suffer from vertigo as high altitudes will make the situation more difficult for them.
Make sure that the guides follow high safety standards so that they are well aware of loose rocks and slippery trails and can warn you well in advance. Opt for those guides who in addition to all these have received training in emergency first aid so that they can easily place a case of altitude sickness and treat it accordingly.
You can argue that most of the Kilimanjaro trails are clearly marked so what is the need of a guide? Well it is true that the trails are clearly marked but the guide is the person who will advise you how much distance to cover in a particular time frame, when to take rest and relax. He is the person who is well aware of the weather conditions, the pace of the trek, trail density and so on.
And finally one of the major reasons why guides are vital is because they are very much knowledgeable about the local flora and fauna, climate zones, altitude changes and rest areas.
So it is extremely essential that you hire the services of a guide. Don’t go on a trek without the proper guide to assist and advice you. There are many companies who will be offering you the services of a guide. Make sure that the guides are certified and have received proper and relevant training before you go ahead and hire them.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson