ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Some Details About Microsoft Office
Total Articles: 28
Microsoft Office is a popular product and Microsoft keeps on introducing versions to this product. Earlier, it was a suite that is meant just for desktop systems. But, nowadays, this suite is available for laptop systems and even for tablets as well. Even, some of the Microsoft systems come preloaded with this suite. The first version was introduced by Bill Gates on the 1st of August 1988 in Las Vegas. This version had Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint alone. But, over these years, there is a considerable increase in the number of office applications. Microsoft also places this suite as the development platform for a line-of-business software under the brand of Office Business Applications.
On July 2012, a report was submitted stating that this product is used by more than a billion people from around the globe. The latest version is the Office 2013 for windows and it was introduced on the 11th of October 2012. Even Office 2014 is expected to arrive. There are many versions of this suite and now Office 365 is the widely marketed version by Microsoft. If you are planning to purchase any version of this suite, you can use Microsoft office promo code, such that you can buy the same at the best cost.
When Microsoft is asked about the difference between the 2013 and 365 plans, they have stated that they use the name Microsoft office for all their productivity programs. Office suites traditional include applications like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word. The 2013 package has the latest versions of Office applications for using in a single personal computer. While the name Office 365 is given to products that has features that are enabled over the internet like additional online storage facility with OneDrive. Also different versions of 365 are to be paid for by the purchasers on a subscription basis and the term will vary from one product to another. So, regardless of the suite you are planning to purchase, Microsoft Office promo code can provide you cost saving benefits.
In addition, most of the 365 plans have a full-featured office 2013 included in them and the same can be installed by users on multiple computers and handheld devices like smartphones and tablet PCs.
Even, you can purchase other products from this company with the help of Microsoft promo code. There are websites from where you can find Microsoft promo code under different categories that are classified on the basis of products like software, PC games, Windows, etc…
Microsoftofficepromocodes.com is your one stop shop to purchase latest products released by Microsoft at discount prices by using microsoft promo code. Using our microsoft office promo code users can get most advantages of Microsoft products on their work part. To know more, please Click here.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson