ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Some Details About Microsoft Office
Total Articles: 28
Microsoft Office is a popular product and Microsoft keeps on introducing versions to this product. Earlier, it was a suite that is meant just for desktop systems. But, nowadays, this suite is available for laptop systems and even for tablets as well. Even, some of the Microsoft systems come preloaded with this suite. The first version was introduced by Bill Gates on the 1st of August 1988 in Las Vegas. This version had Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint alone. But, over these years, there is a considerable increase in the number of office applications. Microsoft also places this suite as the development platform for a line-of-business software under the brand of Office Business Applications.
On July 2012, a report was submitted stating that this product is used by more than a billion people from around the globe. The latest version is the Office 2013 for windows and it was introduced on the 11th of October 2012. Even Office 2014 is expected to arrive. There are many versions of this suite and now Office 365 is the widely marketed version by Microsoft. If you are planning to purchase any version of this suite, you can use Microsoft office promo code, such that you can buy the same at the best cost.
When Microsoft is asked about the difference between the 2013 and 365 plans, they have stated that they use the name Microsoft office for all their productivity programs. Office suites traditional include applications like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word. The 2013 package has the latest versions of Office applications for using in a single personal computer. While the name Office 365 is given to products that has features that are enabled over the internet like additional online storage facility with OneDrive. Also different versions of 365 are to be paid for by the purchasers on a subscription basis and the term will vary from one product to another. So, regardless of the suite you are planning to purchase, Microsoft Office promo code can provide you cost saving benefits.
In addition, most of the 365 plans have a full-featured office 2013 included in them and the same can be installed by users on multiple computers and handheld devices like smartphones and tablet PCs.
Even, you can purchase other products from this company with the help of Microsoft promo code. There are websites from where you can find Microsoft promo code under different categories that are classified on the basis of products like software, PC games, Windows, etc…
Microsoftofficepromocodes.com is your one stop shop to purchase latest products released by Microsoft at discount prices by using microsoft promo code. Using our microsoft office promo code users can get most advantages of Microsoft products on their work part. To know more, please Click here.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality