ALL >> Health >> View Article
Herbs For Infertility
Total Articles: 4
Infertility supplement Nuvida FertilityBlend has been featured in numerous media articles on TV, Radio and in the media and published in 4 US Medicla Journals.
In 2003, childless couple Laura Murphy and her husband participated in clinical trials for FertilityBlend, a new herbal supplement designed to enhance fertility in both men and women, undertaken by Stanford University in the USA.
Rapidly approaching 40 at the time, Laura had been diagnosed as infertile by two medical specialists, who concluded that she only had a 15% chance of carrying a baby to term.
At the start of the trials, Laura and her husband were advised to stop smoking, exercise regularly, lose weight and lower their stress levels drastically.Doctors explained that infertility can be caused by hormonal imbalances, ovulation problems, poor sperm production and endometrial problems. These can be exaggerated by an inadequate lifestyle that includes poor eating habits and stress.
A recent Stanford University Medical School, USA pioneering clinical study on nutritional supplements may change the paradigm on how infertility is evaluated and treated. It suggests that using nutritional supplements as a first step in treatment can improve key physiological factors essential to fertility.
In Stanford's study, published in the Journal of Reproductive Medicine November 2004, a third of the women taking the FertilityBlend supplement were pregnant after five months, while none of the women taking a placebo had conceived.
One of the women who fell pregnant, only one month after participating in the trials, was Laura! Not only did she carry her baby to term without any problems, but with the help of FertilityBlend, she and her husband conceived their second baby a year later.
FertilityBlend, distributed in South Africa by Nuvida, is carefully formulated to optimise the chances of conception. The women's supplement includes fertility-enhancing herbs like chasteberry - known to balance hormones and improve ovulation - green tea extract, an anti-oxidant widely understood to improve the production of sperm and egg cells, folic acid and a host of other vitamins and minerals. The men's formula contains L-carnitine to enhance sperm production, ferulic acid to improve sperm quality and several other powerful vitamins and minerals to develop overall reproductive health.
FertiltyBlend is available countrywide at pharmacies, health shops and directly from Nuvida online or call +0027 (0)83 410 3710 or +0027 (0)31 562 0420 or within South Africa call 0861 Nuvida (0861 688432). Email: email@example.com
Available directly from Nuvida and selected stockists. Ask your pharmacist to order Nuvida FertilityBlend form Nuvida should they have none in stock.
Please share this article.
For more info, clinical studies, success stories and TO ORDER go to the Nuvida website at:- http://www.nuvida.co.za
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important