ALL >> Health >> View Article
Obesity Is One Of The Biggest Problems Worldwide
Total Articles: 1
Obesity is one of the biggest problems worldwide. Children and adults suffer from this condition due to negligence. Weighing heavy and wearing plus size clothes are not the issues in obesity but the health problems associated with it.
Most medical conditions related to obesity are fatal and that is why a high percentage of death is connected to this health problem. Heart diseases, hypertension, sleep apnea and diabetes are just some of the serious illness triggered or aggravated by excess body fat gained from over eating.
Obesity is not just because of immoderate eating alone but lack of exercise, sleep deprivation, stress, drinking and poor diet are few of the factors causing this. Studies show that it can be genetic or caused by environmental elements. Work-related stress may also be a factor or the job responsibility itself. Too much calories and high fat food intake with no physical activities will lead to too much body fat and will end up with more severe problems.
Nowadays, schools and health centers share awareness regarding obesity which can start in an early age. It can be prevented with proper knowledge. Junk food should be avoided and every one should engage to sports and daily workouts.
A healthy diet must contain nutritious food and healthy eating pyramid should be followed. Raw vegetables and fruit smoothie diet is getting more attention now especially those who like to lose weight, but this diet should be taken in moderation too like we should need cut down the other food which are good for the body. You do not have to be a pure vegetarian in order to be healthy or do not force yourself to do liquid diet which is not advisable to replace meals.
This is the age of instant food and unhealthy lifestyle, do not be a victim.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe