ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Identify Hiv Symptoms?
Total Articles: 2
HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus and this virus is the reason behind the occurrence of the deadly disease called as AIDS. This virus generally affects the immune system and it destroys the white blood cells in the human body that helps the body to fight off infection and diseases. Doctors say that even though, some symptoms can tell whether a person has got affected by this virus, testing is the only way to confirm the infection. Nowadays, HIV test kits that can be easily used even by a layman are available in the market and these kits can be used at home.
Spotting early symptoms:
Acute fatigue without any explainable cause: Even though, it is true that fatigue can be the sign for many illnesses, it is a symptom experienced by many HIV affected people too. However, some of the details to look into further, are as follows:
Sometimes, we might feel sleepy. But, find whether you are feeling sleepy all through the day, even after a good night’s sleep. Is your body forcing you to take frequent naps in the afternoons and do you feel too much down in energy? This type of fatigue can be a cause of concern.
If this type of fatigue continuous for more than two weeks or even a month, it is better to opt for HIV test kits to get tested yourself to rule out this problem.
Look out for fever and excessive night sweats: Generally, these symptoms can occur in the early stage of HIV infection and this stage is called as acute or primary HIV infection stage. Even though, many people will not experience these symptoms, they can show up in some only after two to four weeks after the virus has entered the body.
Night sweats and common cold that are symptoms of flu can also be a symptom of this infection.
People will also experience headache, muscle ache, chills as early signs of HIV infection.
Swollen glands in neck, armpits or groin: There are chances that some people will experience swelling in lymph nodes, which is a reaction to bodily infections. Even though, this can be a sign of other infections, it is better to get tested with the help of HIV aids test kits.
Instances of nausea, vomiting and diarrhea: Even though, these are common symptoms of flu, if they are persistent, it is better to get tested using HIV aids test kits.
Apart from these symptoms, it is better to pay attention to genital and mouth ulcers, which can also be an early sign.
If you have any doubt of being infected with HIV, then here at Hivaidstestkits.com you can do a self test using hiv test kits to find out whether you have been attacked by the disease or not. These kits are very safe, easy to use and gives accurate results quickly. For more info, please Click here.
Health Articles1. The Services Offered To The Patients In A Dental Clinic Is Unending
Author: Claudia Lamington
2. Linear Accelerators For Radiation Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
3. Make A Right Choice - Best Gynecologist In India
Author: ponting brown
4. Lysosomal Alpha Glucosidase Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
Author: mr shah
5. Benefits Of Email Marketing
6. How Costs Vary In The Liposuction Surgery?
7. Have You Asked In Detail To Your Surgeon About Body Sculpting?
8. 4 Things To Follow In Ivf Process
Author: Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
9. Gastric Bypass Surgery – The Best Weight Loss Surgery
Author: Arvind Kumar
10. The Benefits Of Using Mouthwash
Author: Helen Diaz
11. Weight Loss Surgery – Is It Really Effective
Author: Arvind Kumar
12. Fraud, Deceptions, And Downright Lies About Blood Cleanup Exposed
Author: Phillip Jones
13. Must Know Facts About Hair Transplant In Bangladesh
14. Traveling To Barcelona For A Medical Conference? | Emedevents
15. Functional Medicine A Legitimate Approach To Treat Chronic Lifestyle Diseases - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta