ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Identify Hiv Symptoms?By Expert Author: aldenmarck
HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus and this virus is the reason behind the occurrence of the deadly disease called as AIDS. This virus generally affects the immune system and it destroys the white blood cells in the human body that helps the body to fight off infection and diseases. Doctors say that even though, some symptoms can tell whether a person has got affected by this virus, testing is the only way to confirm the infection. Nowadays, HIV test kits that can be easily used even by a layman are available in the market and these kits can be used at home.
Spotting early symptoms:
Acute fatigue without any explainable cause: Even though, it is true that fatigue can be the sign for many illnesses, it is a symptom experienced by many HIV affected people too. However, some of the details to look into further, are as follows:
Sometimes, we might feel sleepy. But, find whether you are feeling sleepy all through the day, even after a good night’s sleep. Is your body forcing you to take frequent naps in the afternoons and do you feel too much down in energy? This type of fatigue can be a cause of concern.
If this type of fatigue continuous for more than two weeks or even a month, it is better to opt for HIV test kits to get tested yourself to rule out this problem.
Look out for fever and excessive night sweats: Generally, these symptoms can occur in the early stage of HIV infection and this stage is called as acute or primary HIV infection stage. Even though, many people will not experience these symptoms, they can show up in some only after two to four weeks after the virus has entered the body.
Night sweats and common cold that are symptoms of flu can also be a symptom of this infection.
People will also experience headache, muscle ache, chills as early signs of HIV infection.
Swollen glands in neck, armpits or groin: There are chances that some people will experience swelling in lymph nodes, which is a reaction to bodily infections. Even though, this can be a sign of other infections, it is better to get tested with the help of HIV aids test kits.
Instances of nausea, vomiting and diarrhea: Even though, these are common symptoms of flu, if they are persistent, it is better to get tested using HIV aids test kits.
Apart from these symptoms, it is better to pay attention to genital and mouth ulcers, which can also be an early sign.
If you have any doubt of being infected with HIV, then here at Hivaidstestkits.com you can do a self test using hiv test kits to find out whether you have been attacked by the disease or not. These kits are very safe, easy to use and gives accurate results quickly. For more info, please Click here.
Health Articles1. Abortion Clinics Contingencies That You Need To Know!
Author: Kumar Swaminathan
2. The Berkeley Acupuncture Clinic – All You Need To Know About Acupuncture
Author: Bina Jangda
3. Braces In Calhoun
Author: James mercer
4. Remote-controlled Sensual Toys For Long Distance Love
Author: John Dugan
5. Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Author: Nupur Jha
6. Weight Loss Pills - An Easy And Proven Way To Lose Weight
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. How Restorative Dentistry Has Transformed People’s Lives?
Author: Ean Landen
8. How Are You Trying To Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Scottsdale, Az?
Author: Ellen Clarke
9. Can Aspirin Help In The Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer?
10. Herbal Supplements To Improve Testosterone And Male Stamina Safely
Author: Michael Jayden
11. Get To Know About Seven Unexpected Health Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Author: Manisha Nigam
12. These Sensual Mistakes Compromise Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
13. 4 Teeth Whitening Tips For A Whiter Smile
Author: Vikas Gowd
14. Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment To Burn Excess Body Fat Effectively
Author: Mitul Ranawat
15. Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Author: Mitul Ranawat