ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
How To Shoot A Cinematic Wedding Video?
Total Articles: 2
Shooting a wedding ceremony could be fairly interesting. It’s one of their greatest days of the Bride and groom lives, and they believed you to catch it impeccably. Each wedding videographer has its own style of shooting wedding. But it is necessary they must be equipped with the right instrument and experience to provide you perfect results. There are various platforms and sources that will assist to shoot effortless the wedding. Nowadays cinematic wedding videos are in trend. Every couple wanted a great story for their wedding. Wedding videographer primed with the right tips and knows the processor to film wedding.
To capture astonishing cinematic wedding video, it is very crucial to understand camera settings. Most of videographers using DSLR’s to shoot weddings. These cameras are best fit according to situations. Whether you’re shooting in low light it always provide quality videos. ISO is one of the key factors to capture quality cinematic wedding videos. It is very crucial of every videographer to understand the use of ISO for capturing videos. Let’s understand what is ISO, in layman terms, ISO is used to adjust the level of sensitivity of camera. Camera ISO is one of the three pillars of videography and other two being Shutter speed and Aperature. Every videographer or photographer has to be good understanding of ISO setting and other instrument to adjust the camera according to the situation. ISO works inversely proportional to the Camera, the higher ISO number the higher the camera sensitivity. The lower the ISO number, the lesser the camera sensitivity. ISO is very crucial factor to gather required light to capture the best video.
Suitable DSLR, camcorder and audio settings for different situations: It is understood in order to give natural feel to video, professional videographers combines all the required constraint in equal proportion. Setting up DSLR properly to shoot with reasonable distance or if necessary make use of cranes when the crowd is big. Audio setting should be flexible according the situation.
What type of lenses is used to shoot cinematic wedding video?
There various types of lenses used by videographer as per its convenient. Videographer choose lens according to its capacity. Generally for ceremony f/2.8 is used, if you are shooting alone. f/2.8 would be ideal choice for you. IF you are working in team, camera operator can use 70-200m f/2.8 to shoot far or close ups.
I am naming some of the most famous lenses use to shoot cinematic wedding videos:
Canon EF 70-200m f/2.8L IS USM
Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8 L II
Canon EF 24mm F1.4L II USM
It is important to set your camera on right place so that it can capture each person effectively. We always recommend team of videographers, it enhances the quality of work. Always tries to highlight Bride and groom in their best possible expression.
Wedding Articles1. Navratri | Navaratri | Navratri Offers| Navratri Calebration
2. Organize Your Weddings In One Of The Best Banquet Halls
Author: ponting brown
3. Amazing Floral Designs For The Wedding
Author: Syed Atif
4. Why Use Different Wedding Candles Sparklers?
Author: John Freeman
5. Make Your Dream Wedding Come True At Swan Valley, Perth
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Guidelines For Wedding Flowers And Bouquets
Author: Syed Atif
7. The Benefits Of Taking The Services Of Wedding Planners In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
8. Enrich Your Card With Exotic Wedding Invitations Designs
Author: Sameer Jadhav
9. The Evolution Of Wedding Registries: A Brief History
Author: Cody Sudmeier
10. Exeter Wedding Photographer – Do Your Homework Properly Before Hiring A Devon Wedding Photographer!
Author: John Harry
11. Hinduism | Hindu | Sanathana
12. Relieve Your Stress Of Wedding Day With Mandap Hire
13. Vital Reasons For Availing Services Of Indian Wedding Cards Websites
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
14. 5 Different Video Styles Wedding Videographer Can Offer
15. How Can Event Management Company Add Extra Features In Your Event?
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee