ALL >> Travel >> View Article
An Unforgettable Taj Mahal Trip By Train
Total Articles: 4
Agra is considered as one of the most important and prominent cities of India. It is most preferred cities of India. Agra is home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal which is located on the bank of Yamuna River. There is no other monument that can be compared with this most charming building, Taj Mahal in this world. This most wonderful monument is located at the city of Agra in the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh.
The Taj Mahal is just 200 km away from New Delhi and it can visited in a single day also. If you are too busy and you can’t afford 2-3 days for visiting Agra then there are loads of tour packages by which you can visit Taj Mahal through same day tour. With Taj Mahal tours tourists can be familiar with the undying love of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan towards his beautiful queen Mumtaz Mahal.
This most beautiful tombstone was constructed by the great Mughal emperor shah Jahan. He had decided to build it in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. His wife was died after giving birth to their 14th child. There were around 22,000 workers who gave their best to complete the monument in around 22 years. At the end of 1653, the Taj Mahal was completed.
If you want to visit Agra by train then it is an amazing option for you. With Taj Mahal Tour by Train, visitors can get a great experience of their trip. Undoubtedly you can enjoy your trip with ultimate attractions and world heritage. The Taj Mahal always keeps shining whether it is rainy day, winter day, summer day, stormy day, foggy day and so forth. Besides this tombstone, tourists can explore many other attractions in Agra like Fatehpur Sikri, Jama Masjid, Chini Ka Rauza, Itmad-Ud-Daulah's, Sikandra - Akbar's tomb and many more.
Keeping in mind the popularity of Taj Mahal Tour package, Agra hotels offers varieties of hotels ranging from Five Star Hotels to cheap and budget hotels in Agra. They are very eager to serve foreign as well as local tourists. Staying in these five stat hotels in Agra gives a royal experience to the tourists. Optimum level of comfort, excellent services and utmost level of hospitality along with all the modern day's amenities can be achieved by making an overnight stay in these five star hotels during Taj Mahal tour in India.
People in Agra are waiting for you to visit Agra and see their hospitality and services. They welcome all tourists and help them to visit this great monument. From transferring you from railway station to hotel they take care for your all needs.
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience