ALL >> Travel >> View Article
An Unforgettable Taj Mahal Trip By Train
Total Articles: 4
Agra is considered as one of the most important and prominent cities of India. It is most preferred cities of India. Agra is home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal which is located on the bank of Yamuna River. There is no other monument that can be compared with this most charming building, Taj Mahal in this world. This most wonderful monument is located at the city of Agra in the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh.
The Taj Mahal is just 200 km away from New Delhi and it can visited in a single day also. If you are too busy and you can’t afford 2-3 days for visiting Agra then there are loads of tour packages by which you can visit Taj Mahal through same day tour. With Taj Mahal tours tourists can be familiar with the undying love of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan towards his beautiful queen Mumtaz Mahal.
This most beautiful tombstone was constructed by the great Mughal emperor shah Jahan. He had decided to build it in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. His wife was died after giving birth to their 14th child. There were around 22,000 workers who gave their best to complete the monument in around 22 years. At the end of 1653, the Taj Mahal was completed.
If you want to visit Agra by train then it is an amazing option for you. With Taj Mahal Tour by Train, visitors can get a great experience of their trip. Undoubtedly you can enjoy your trip with ultimate attractions and world heritage. The Taj Mahal always keeps shining whether it is rainy day, winter day, summer day, stormy day, foggy day and so forth. Besides this tombstone, tourists can explore many other attractions in Agra like Fatehpur Sikri, Jama Masjid, Chini Ka Rauza, Itmad-Ud-Daulah's, Sikandra - Akbar's tomb and many more.
Keeping in mind the popularity of Taj Mahal Tour package, Agra hotels offers varieties of hotels ranging from Five Star Hotels to cheap and budget hotels in Agra. They are very eager to serve foreign as well as local tourists. Staying in these five stat hotels in Agra gives a royal experience to the tourists. Optimum level of comfort, excellent services and utmost level of hospitality along with all the modern day's amenities can be achieved by making an overnight stay in these five star hotels during Taj Mahal tour in India.
People in Agra are waiting for you to visit Agra and see their hospitality and services. They welcome all tourists and help them to visit this great monument. From transferring you from railway station to hotel they take care for your all needs.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David