ALL >> Travel >> View Article
An Unforgettable Taj Mahal Trip By Train
Total Articles: 4
Agra is considered as one of the most important and prominent cities of India. It is most preferred cities of India. Agra is home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal which is located on the bank of Yamuna River. There is no other monument that can be compared with this most charming building, Taj Mahal in this world. This most wonderful monument is located at the city of Agra in the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh.
The Taj Mahal is just 200 km away from New Delhi and it can visited in a single day also. If you are too busy and you can’t afford 2-3 days for visiting Agra then there are loads of tour packages by which you can visit Taj Mahal through same day tour. With Taj Mahal tours tourists can be familiar with the undying love of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan towards his beautiful queen Mumtaz Mahal.
This most beautiful tombstone was constructed by the great Mughal emperor shah Jahan. He had decided to build it in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. His wife was died after giving birth to their 14th child. There were around 22,000 workers who gave their best to complete the monument in around 22 years. At the end of 1653, the Taj Mahal was completed.
If you want to visit Agra by train then it is an amazing option for you. With Taj Mahal Tour by Train, visitors can get a great experience of their trip. Undoubtedly you can enjoy your trip with ultimate attractions and world heritage. The Taj Mahal always keeps shining whether it is rainy day, winter day, summer day, stormy day, foggy day and so forth. Besides this tombstone, tourists can explore many other attractions in Agra like Fatehpur Sikri, Jama Masjid, Chini Ka Rauza, Itmad-Ud-Daulah's, Sikandra - Akbar's tomb and many more.
Keeping in mind the popularity of Taj Mahal Tour package, Agra hotels offers varieties of hotels ranging from Five Star Hotels to cheap and budget hotels in Agra. They are very eager to serve foreign as well as local tourists. Staying in these five stat hotels in Agra gives a royal experience to the tourists. Optimum level of comfort, excellent services and utmost level of hospitality along with all the modern day's amenities can be achieved by making an overnight stay in these five star hotels during Taj Mahal tour in India.
People in Agra are waiting for you to visit Agra and see their hospitality and services. They welcome all tourists and help them to visit this great monument. From transferring you from railway station to hotel they take care for your all needs.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus