ALL >> Education >> View Article
050-80-casecurid01 Real Pdf Exam, Free Pdf Questions And Answers
Total Articles: 19
The RSA Certified Security Professional Program offers professional in the IT industry the knowledge, skills and certification needed to deploy and maintain enterprise security systems.
Cloud security and virtualization: this includes the
• Security architecture of the cloud
• cloud security governance
• the supplier's service level agreement (SLA
• case studies
Data Security and Privacy: includes
• data security policies
• technical classification
• tracking and data protection
• data leak prevention (DLP)
• database security
• privacy issues and regulatory compliance
Hackers and Threats: This section topics include
• hacker underground economy
• advanced threat vulnerabilities
• reverse engineering
Mobile Security: includes
• mobile security policy
• mobile malware
• new mobile security threats and other aspects
human factors: this includes
• information security industry
• insider threats
• social networking
• social engineering
• safety awareness
Candidates should have a minimum of two years’ experience in the technical areas and understand how to relate these technologies and how to integrate them with the RSA SecurID products.
Recommended Study Material
There are several preparation materials available for student listed below:
• RSA Training Material: this is available as part of RSA training program
• RSA Authentication Manager Administrator course Student and Lab Exercise Guides
• RSA Authentication Manager Installation and Configuration course Student and Lab Exercise Guides
RSA SecurID and RSA Authentication Manager Product documentation: this is available with the product.
• RSA Authentication Manager Administrator’s Guide
• RSA Authentication Manager Setup and Configuration Guide
• RSA Authentication Manager Planning Guide
• RSA Authentication Agent Installation and Administration Guides
• RSA Authentication Manager Help Menus and Help screens: these work with RSA Authentication Manager Deployments.
Exam Registration and Retake Policy
Candidates can make appointments either in advance or on the day of the exam. Registration can be done at the Pearson VUE. There are three options available to candidates who wish to register for the exam. They are listed below:
• Schedule Test Online
• Schedule Test Over the Phone
• Schedule Test through Local Test Center
Candidates who do not pass at their first attempt can retake the 050-80-CASECURID01 Exam Certification again any time. If the exam is not successfully cleared on the second attempt then candidates must wait for two weeks before taking the exam again.
Candidates who wish to retake an exam that they have already passed to fulfill certain requirements can do after three months after their initial attempt.
The exam consists of 70 questions and candidates need to complete them in 90 minutes. The exam is computer based and the format of the exam is multiple choice questions or true/false questions.
The RSA SecurID Certified Application Security exam is offered in English and the cost of the exam is US $ 150.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy