ALL >> Education >> View Article
050-80-casecurid01 Real Pdf Exam, Free Pdf Questions And Answers
Total Articles: 19
The RSA Certified Security Professional Program offers professional in the IT industry the knowledge, skills and certification needed to deploy and maintain enterprise security systems.
Cloud security and virtualization: this includes the
• Security architecture of the cloud
• cloud security governance
• the supplier's service level agreement (SLA
• case studies
Data Security and Privacy: includes
• data security policies
• technical classification
• tracking and data protection
• data leak prevention (DLP)
• database security
• privacy issues and regulatory compliance
Hackers and Threats: This section topics include
• hacker underground economy
• advanced threat vulnerabilities
• reverse engineering
Mobile Security: includes
• mobile security policy
• mobile malware
• new mobile security threats and other aspects
human factors: this includes
• information security industry
• insider threats
• social networking
• social engineering
• safety awareness
Candidates should have a minimum of two years’ experience in the technical areas and understand how to relate these technologies and how to integrate them with the RSA SecurID products.
Recommended Study Material
There are several preparation materials available for student listed below:
• RSA Training Material: this is available as part of RSA training program
• RSA Authentication Manager Administrator course Student and Lab Exercise Guides
• RSA Authentication Manager Installation and Configuration course Student and Lab Exercise Guides
RSA SecurID and RSA Authentication Manager Product documentation: this is available with the product.
• RSA Authentication Manager Administrator’s Guide
• RSA Authentication Manager Setup and Configuration Guide
• RSA Authentication Manager Planning Guide
• RSA Authentication Agent Installation and Administration Guides
• RSA Authentication Manager Help Menus and Help screens: these work with RSA Authentication Manager Deployments.
Exam Registration and Retake Policy
Candidates can make appointments either in advance or on the day of the exam. Registration can be done at the Pearson VUE. There are three options available to candidates who wish to register for the exam. They are listed below:
• Schedule Test Online
• Schedule Test Over the Phone
• Schedule Test through Local Test Center
Candidates who do not pass at their first attempt can retake the 050-80-CASECURID01 Exam Certification again any time. If the exam is not successfully cleared on the second attempt then candidates must wait for two weeks before taking the exam again.
Candidates who wish to retake an exam that they have already passed to fulfill certain requirements can do after three months after their initial attempt.
The exam consists of 70 questions and candidates need to complete them in 90 minutes. The exam is computer based and the format of the exam is multiple choice questions or true/false questions.
The RSA SecurID Certified Application Security exam is offered in English and the cost of the exam is US $ 150.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur