ALL >> Education >> View Article
050-80-casecurid01 Real Pdf Exam, Free Pdf Questions And Answers
Total Articles: 19
The RSA Certified Security Professional Program offers professional in the IT industry the knowledge, skills and certification needed to deploy and maintain enterprise security systems.
Cloud security and virtualization: this includes the
• Security architecture of the cloud
• cloud security governance
• the supplier's service level agreement (SLA
• case studies
Data Security and Privacy: includes
• data security policies
• technical classification
• tracking and data protection
• data leak prevention (DLP)
• database security
• privacy issues and regulatory compliance
Hackers and Threats: This section topics include
• hacker underground economy
• advanced threat vulnerabilities
• reverse engineering
Mobile Security: includes
• mobile security policy
• mobile malware
• new mobile security threats and other aspects
human factors: this includes
• information security industry
• insider threats
• social networking
• social engineering
• safety awareness
Candidates should have a minimum of two years’ experience in the technical areas and understand how to relate these technologies and how to integrate them with the RSA SecurID products.
Recommended Study Material
There are several preparation materials available for student listed below:
• RSA Training Material: this is available as part of RSA training program
• RSA Authentication Manager Administrator course Student and Lab Exercise Guides
• RSA Authentication Manager Installation and Configuration course Student and Lab Exercise Guides
RSA SecurID and RSA Authentication Manager Product documentation: this is available with the product.
• RSA Authentication Manager Administrator’s Guide
• RSA Authentication Manager Setup and Configuration Guide
• RSA Authentication Manager Planning Guide
• RSA Authentication Agent Installation and Administration Guides
• RSA Authentication Manager Help Menus and Help screens: these work with RSA Authentication Manager Deployments.
Exam Registration and Retake Policy
Candidates can make appointments either in advance or on the day of the exam. Registration can be done at the Pearson VUE. There are three options available to candidates who wish to register for the exam. They are listed below:
• Schedule Test Online
• Schedule Test Over the Phone
• Schedule Test through Local Test Center
Candidates who do not pass at their first attempt can retake the 050-80-CASECURID01 Exam Certification again any time. If the exam is not successfully cleared on the second attempt then candidates must wait for two weeks before taking the exam again.
Candidates who wish to retake an exam that they have already passed to fulfill certain requirements can do after three months after their initial attempt.
The exam consists of 70 questions and candidates need to complete them in 90 minutes. The exam is computer based and the format of the exam is multiple choice questions or true/false questions.
The RSA SecurID Certified Application Security exam is offered in English and the cost of the exam is US $ 150.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni