ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Select The Right Cosmetic Clinic For Fat Transfer
Total Articles: 21
Want a shapely rear? Try liposuction and fat transfer to buttocks. Every woman loves shapely and well-defined buttocks which led to a lot of research in the department of plastic surgery and phenomenon of fat transfer came into existence. In this procedure, the derriere is augmented with the fat from your own body which looks very natural and appealing. The fat tissues are extracted from your own body which minimizes the chances of rejection.
Fat is an amazing and interesting substance. If it is injected into the bones or muscle, it will act likewise, on the other hand if it is injected in a corpulent area, it will feel like fat. Woman who are overweight are the best suitable candidates for this procedure. Skinny woman have hardly any fat to spare. Fat tissues are extracted from areas like love handles, stomach, thighs and hips. A gentle liposuction procedure takes place to extract the fat. Afterwards, they are purified and injected in the buttocks area by making a small incision. Layering method provides a round and smooth buttock.
Once you have made up your mind about fat transfer then you need to find out the right surgeon to perform the procedure. You can make use of directory, online search, referrals from known ones etc. whichever way you look, look for an expert and check out the testimonials. You can see the before and after results of the procedures performed before. The doctor should be certified for performing the procedure. An experienced surgeon is the best choice however newcomers are also talented. Liposuction and fat transfer is a separate area of specialization, so look for an expert in this area and not just plastic surgeon.
A detailed consultation session with the doctor is very essential. This session will let you see the level of comfort you have with the doctor. Before going through the procedure, you should be able to talk to the doctor about what are your requirements etc. It is the duty of the surgeon to explain each and everything in detail like what would be results look like, what are the risks involved, precautions you need to take, cost of fat transfer and so forth. Just like everything I can also have side effects and it is good to know prior so that you can take the necessary precautions to avoid them. Tell the doctor about your expectations and doctor will ell you what you can really expect.
Once you are done with the consultation, you can go ahead with the surgery. Fat transfer is a safe procedure as the fat is taken from the body itself which leaves zero chance for rejection. As told earlier, fat takes the characteristic of the place it is injected, so whether it is near bone, fat or muscle, it will feel awesome. Be prepared to have round and perky buttocks.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited