ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Different Types Of Antique Drawer Pulls For Easy Renovation
Total Articles: 20
Antique drawer pulls can be a wonderful addition to your home. When you have decided to renovate your entire house you should consider changing your knobs because they can completely change the ambience of your home. Brushed nickel drawer pulls would be ideal for your home in case you want to give it an exotic look. Most of us need to consider the ambience of the house before we purchase our hardware products but when you are planning to buy brushed nickel drawer pulls you can close your eyes and make your decision as they blend with every types of decor.
Type of pulls for your home
Renovation can be a difficult task. In the early stages you may be excited about renovating your home but as time passes you would lose the enthusiasm slowly and gradually and thereby start to ignore the task you have kept aside for the last days of renovation like purchasing the right knobs for your home. Here are a few types of pulls you to help you in your decision which need not wait for the end period of renovation as they would blend with the ambience easily.
1. Antique drawer pulls: Antique material looks wonderful when you have installed them in your home. The best part about these types of knobs is that they can unify with different types of settings without causing any disharmony. The traditional style is never out of fashion so you can choose them for your home easily without blinking an eye. They are available in a wide range of finishes such as porcelain, brass, chrome, metallic or other materials
2. Crystal or glass: They may sound the same to you however they are slightly different from one another as crystal contains a higher amount of lead which adds weight to the product. Glass is comparatively lighter and has a reduced amount of lead content. They look enchanting in your home and since these are transparent you don’t need to match the decor of the home with these products.
3. Brushed nickel drawer pulls: The glowing colour of brushed nickel allows you to install these products in your home easily. You do not need to compare the paint or other materials in order to unify these products. They will blend with each and every setting thus they are chosen by you in order to give a unique look to your home.
The above listed items would complement any setting thus you should purchase these items when you do not want to invest time in choosing particular products for your home. Antique drawer pulls are ideal for adding elegance and royalty to any home.
Other than the listed items you can also purchase designer products such as dragon shaped or peacock shaped knobs for your home. They would add a touch of uniqueness to your home and make you glad when visitors notice the stylish hardware products in your home. You can get customized products like these from a manufacturer who understands the value of these decorative items.
Click here to read more articles.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi