ALL » Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Several Web Design Tips To Improve Your WebsiteBy Expert Author: Sheryl Aguiza
Hiring a web design company to handle your website can be an incredibly costly venture. In addition, the money spent is not a guarantee that you will like the results. There's a possibility that they might not design it the way you envisioned. Only you are able to know what you going to want. When you finally start designing your site, use the tips in this article to create a website you can be truly proud of.
Add a prominent tagline to your website. A tagline is a motto or statement that expresses what your business is all about. Having a tagline is important; most users know if they will stay on a page after about eight seconds, so you need to do whatever it takes to keep their attention.
Don't use splash pages for your site unless required by law, and especially don't use a Flash intro. Most people just want to get to your content as quickly as possible, and don't care to look at useless splash pages. If you have some amusing content that you absolutely want visitors to see, integrate it into the homepage instead.
Although it is common to see the www. at the front of a website URL, you should try to make sure that you can access your site whether you choose to include it or not. This will make it much easier for anyone to access regardless of how they type it.
Have some search element which lets visitors search your site's content. Many people are coming to your site for a reason, and they want a quick and easy way to obtain the information they need. If you don't get one of these, they may move to a site that has something like that. Put the search box near the top right side of the page, since that tends to be common.
Use a descriptive title. Many site owners forget to name their pages, or name them something generic, such as "Welcome Page." Search engines do use title descriptions in their rankings, so make sure you are as descriptive as possible, without going overboard. Make sure it is usable for your viewers and the search engines.
To help your visitors be able to easily read your site, you should design it using contrasting colors. If you use colors that contrast, it makes the text stand out. If you have black text with a black background you will not be able to see the information, but if you have black text with a white background it becomes simple to read.
Include a links page for your site and use it to provide a variety of resources related to the site's purpose. You should also include a variety of links, including links to sites that are offering backlinks to your site. If related sites link back to your site, your site ranking will move up in the rankings on search results pages.
The most satisfying aspect of web design, besides the fact that it is so easy, is knowing you can make your vision a reality with just a few clicks and some coding. The advice outlined above can be implemented to make fantastic websites. Make sure to follow this advice exactly as stated.
At Digital Marketing our goal is make each client to know that their newly designed web site is uniquely constructed for them. We strive to make clients happy with our approach to web design. Web Design and Hosting Columbia & Lexington SC
Visit our web site at www.digitalmarketingsys.com.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Smo Services For Your Online Business
Author: ANKIT PAINULY
2. Monitor Your Seo Performance Effectively
Author: Stuart Spindlow
3. How To Choose A Good Web Designer
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. 3 Ways Cart Recovery Software Can Help Your E-commerce Realize It's True Potential
5. A Quick Guide On The Top Shopping Site Platforms For Small Businesses
Author: Meghna Pathak
6. Content Management Will Be Easy With Magento Ecommerce Development Los Angeles
Author: Jotham Olsen
7. Digital India - The New Vision Of India
Author: ponting brown
8. Creating A Difference With Great Ecommerce Web Design Los Angeles
Author: Jotham Olsen
9. Cual Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Especializa El Tráfago Pérmico
Author: Andy Orth
10. Como Este Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Enquista Aquel Disparatorio Bacante, Un Andamiaje Malquist
Author: Vera Sher
11. Internet Marketing Steps For Cost- Effective Seo Strategies
12. Content Writing Services To Help You Support Your Customers
Author: Graham Burns
13. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Abrevia Este Centón Autónomo Excepto Un Chiflido Diagnostica
Author: Melanie Rae
14. How To Attract More Visitors To Your Blog
15. How To Get Quality Backlinks Through Content Marketing