ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Multiple Methods Of Disc Packaging
Total Articles: 25
There are multiple cd packaging options such as CD jewel, clear plastic cases, DVD cases, Blu ray cases, die cut jackets, blank digipaks, adhesive hubs, CD and DVD sleeves. A jewel case is a basic three piece case. The clear plastic cases are made of superior quality plastic which is usually unbreakable. Similarly the DVD packaging and the blu ray is also made of hardened plastic. The die cut jackets are made of cardboard which allows the disc to slide in and out smoothly. Even though the digipaks are made out of recycled material they look elegant and sleek. The CD and DVD sleeves are the most inexpensive to make and look like envelopes that holds the discs.
Graphic designs and templates keep artwork interesting-
Apart from cd packaging, there is certain amount of artwork that goes on to a compact disc. Designing can be done on CD’s, DVD’s, paper as well as cardboard. Most of the artwork is done in a pdf format which ensures that the images are of high resolution and clarity. Most professional packaging companies also encourage the use of environmental friendly materials as well as helping customers to get rid of old cd’s and dvd’s. Due to modern technology digipaks are available with full color printing on the front, inside and back panels. UPC barcodes and shrink wrap can be done for these items.
Custom designed compact disc packaging is gaining popularity-
Cd packaging can be custom designed and there are professional companies that lend their expertise in keeping the process unique and exclusive. For customers who have an idea in mind which is new and original the packaging companies helps by putting the design in a correct and acceptable format. The latest way of promoting cd’s and DVD’s is adopting the printed jacket which is compact and eco friendly. Paper sleeves have proved to be the best for tradeshows and large marketing campaigns. Another advantage of the sleeves is the one day turnaround time.
The traditional and the oldest method of packaging a disc-
Jewel case is the most traditional method of cd packaging. It is great way to package a compact package. The space in the front and the back is used to display the artwork, song list and basic content of what the disc actually contains. This is considered to be by far the most versatile and cost effective mode of packaging. The printed paper inserts can be made as interesting and attractive as the company wants. The panels for a standard jewel case can go from a single one right up to twelve if required. Similarly the number of pages with regard to booklets can range from two pages and go up to twenty four.
Author Bio:Mike Simmons is a professional author, lives in Surrey, Canada. He loves to share his idea and knowledge to make people aware about cd dvd duplication and replication services. In order to buy please visit Predisc.com.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality