ALL >> General >> View Article
4 Tips To Get Back With Your ExBy Expert Author: Face it - a lot of couples have at one point in ti
Face it - a lot of couples have at one point in time or another split up, only to reunite after a while and maintain a much stronger and healthier relationship together.
It's time for you to think clearly, so here are 4 Tips to Get Back With Your Ex in your reach.
1 - Keeping your dignity
If it's a relationship with potential you need to avoid certain things to get your ex back. For starters - always keep your dignity intact. Begging or other behavior that will paint you as desperate may make your ex feel sorry for you, but will also take away a huge chunk of your attractiveness. And even if they fall for the "poor puppy" act, just imagine how that would cause more resentment later on. If they take you back, they must take you back for the right reasons, not the wrong ones. You might not care about this right now, but you will later on. Communicate with your ex on why you think the relationship can still work. Be calm and conscious, maybe your ex probably hasn't yet realized that no relationship is perfect all of the time.
2 - No sneaky games
Take a little time out, let the dust settle for a bit. Whatever it is that happened, you need to deal with it with clarity and an open mind.
The first thing to acknowledge is whether you broke up with your ex or did he/she give you the heartache. After all, getting your ex back is possible and feel right, but it depends on the way the relationship ended in the first place. So trying to get your ex by playing "games" is a very wrong way to go. Trying to make your ex jealous by pretending you're better off or dating someone better may abrupt things even more. Leave insecurity at the door, avoid contacting them every other coffee break.
3 - Actions speak louder than words
If your ex told you what's wrong, what's lacking, what's not right, did you consider what he/she said? Promises are cheap, don't tell your ex you've changed, show him/her that it's in fact the truth. Vague promises never seem promising and it's especially true if you've already said those things before. Your ex will feel much more respect when you apologize with less words and more actions to support it. Compromise is essential to making any relationship work.
Screaming, raging, crying or worst of it all - threatening will slam the door on the relationship harder than anything else you can do. Don't blame your ex for stuff that's already past and gone. You will regret it, strongly.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar