ALL >> Education >> View Article
6 Benefits Of Sending Your Child To An Independent Day School
Total Articles: 106
The school that you select for your child/ren is an essential factor for their future happiness and success. Majority of people who desire to send their children to an independent day school wonder if it is genuinely worth the additional money. The following reasons will assist you in your decision.
1 – One of the primary reasons and also a deciding factor is that the class sizes in private schools are significantly small. Generally, the student to teacher ratio in schools is nearly 1:8 with the size of classes nearly about 10 to 15 students. In majority of the public schools, class sizes may be 25 or more students, increasing the probability of your child becoming lost in the crowd.
2 – When it is about the rate of graduation in public schools versus independent day schools, it is nearly 90 to 95 percent in independent day schools versus public schools, i.e. only about 62 to 67 percent. One reason for this major difference is that several school teachers, about 70 to 80 percent possess a master’s degree or more in subjects they teach. This obviously is an enormous benefit for the student, and provides all children exposure to the best in a particular area.
3 – An independent day school’s structure is highly developed so it is responsive to the student instead of public schools which have several regulatory measures that should be adhered to, without considering the students or their requirements. It makes the teachers in schools responsible for the students’ results. In the public school system, students do not desire to be educated to pass test. Independent day schools may be free to be creative with students in their studies and also their thinking skills.
4. Independent day school facilities are provided, keeping the student in consideration so as to offer the best possible learning environment. Public school facilities are decided by the school’s location which is indirectly decided by the area’s population. Due to this, public schools cannot always include improvised amenities. In order to provide complete support to the emotional, social and academic development of the student, independent day schools usually have science labs, art studios, and sports facilities.
5. Independent day schools are safer as violence can be better controlled than in public schools. This provides the school teacher the freedom to quickly solve behavior issues, which also assists to stop bullying.
6. The final reason is that students become smart in an independent day school. During gathering of smart children, they may freely interact in a manner that encourages smart behavior.
Your child can also benefit from the advantages provided by an independent school. Amongst various independent schools in Hurst, Berskshire, Dolphin School is the leading one. It possesses a novel hands-on approach to education, along with residential trip programme both in UK and foreign countries, in order to enliven classroom studies and give an impetus to academic excellence and self-confidence. It also offers Scholarships & Bursary to its students.
Education Articles1. Foreign Credential Evaluation For Cpa
Author: Ross Barkely
2. Chinese Language Facts
3. Chinese Language And History
4. Characteristics Of Chinese Language
5. 300-165 Exam Dumps
Author: thomas lamar
6. Cantonese Chinese
7. About Chinese Language
8. German Orthography
9. German Dialects
10. Geographical Distribution Of German Speakers
11. Early New High German
12. Advantages Of Learning German Language
13. English As A Second Or Foreign Language
14. 201-400 Exam Dumps
Author: thomas lamar
15. English As A Global Language