ALL >> Education >> View Article
6 Benefits Of Sending Your Child To An Independent Day School
Total Articles: 105
The school that you select for your child/ren is an essential factor for their future happiness and success. Majority of people who desire to send their children to an independent day school wonder if it is genuinely worth the additional money. The following reasons will assist you in your decision.
1 – One of the primary reasons and also a deciding factor is that the class sizes in private schools are significantly small. Generally, the student to teacher ratio in schools is nearly 1:8 with the size of classes nearly about 10 to 15 students. In majority of the public schools, class sizes may be 25 or more students, increasing the probability of your child becoming lost in the crowd.
2 – When it is about the rate of graduation in public schools versus independent day schools, it is nearly 90 to 95 percent in independent day schools versus public schools, i.e. only about 62 to 67 percent. One reason for this major difference is that several school teachers, about 70 to 80 percent possess a master’s degree or more in subjects they teach. This obviously is an enormous benefit for the student, and provides all children exposure to the best in a particular area.
3 – An independent day school’s structure is highly developed so it is responsive to the student instead of public schools which have several regulatory measures that should be adhered to, without considering the students or their requirements. It makes the teachers in schools responsible for the students’ results. In the public school system, students do not desire to be educated to pass test. Independent day schools may be free to be creative with students in their studies and also their thinking skills.
4. Independent day school facilities are provided, keeping the student in consideration so as to offer the best possible learning environment. Public school facilities are decided by the school’s location which is indirectly decided by the area’s population. Due to this, public schools cannot always include improvised amenities. In order to provide complete support to the emotional, social and academic development of the student, independent day schools usually have science labs, art studios, and sports facilities.
5. Independent day schools are safer as violence can be better controlled than in public schools. This provides the school teacher the freedom to quickly solve behavior issues, which also assists to stop bullying.
6. The final reason is that students become smart in an independent day school. During gathering of smart children, they may freely interact in a manner that encourages smart behavior.
Your child can also benefit from the advantages provided by an independent school. Amongst various independent schools in Hurst, Berskshire, Dolphin School is the leading one. It possesses a novel hands-on approach to education, along with residential trip programme both in UK and foreign countries, in order to enliven classroom studies and give an impetus to academic excellence and self-confidence. It also offers Scholarships & Bursary to its students.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning