ALL >> Health >> View Article
Get An Appealing Smile. Read The Review On The Whitening Teeth Secrets
Total Articles: 311
Knowing the Process of Teeth Erosion
Many habits are contributory to teeth staining. Fortunately, you have the teeth skin called enamel that shields your tooth from possible corruption. It is considered the toughest substance in the body as supported by decades of crunching, chewing and biting.
These mysterious tooth covering is made white in appearance due to a layer underneath termed as dentin. Thus, enamel isn't actually white, but a translucent surface material. Repeated episodes of intake of staining substances such as wine, coffee, and cigarette can cause the enamel to discolor.
Enamel is truly tough but still has its limits. Synergy of acidic foods and bacteria can chip away the enamel, which can cause further erosion and cavities. Despite its close resemblance with bones, enamel's composition does not allow it to regrow, making the damage permanent.
Wine and Enamel
Wine is a tooth stainer and eroder. Every wine sip contains teeth-damaging acids. But there's still a way out! You can still be a wine aficionado with no damage to your biter, that is, if you savor wine with meals. Through this way, the acidic effect of wine on teeth surfaces is blunted. Your teeth will be better protected by avoiding these teeth decaying fluids.
The consequence of a damaged and lost enamel can be quite devastating. Action should be taken to prevent the problem from worsening. The layer beneath the enamel will be exposed with the surface's absence. Now vulnerable to decay and other tissue problems, the teeth will then be extremely sensitive to temperatures. The once pleasurable habit of sipping a hot coffee and eating an ice cream will turn into an unpleasant and painful experience. Proper care should always be taken.
There's a way to fight off teeth erosion. Best teeth whitening solutions include the simple habit of brushing your teeth after eating or drinking. Toothbrush with soft bristles and a fluoride toothpaste will be able to do the job. Neutralizing acid with milk or cheese is another safe and simple answer. Lastly, stimulate saliva production to counter acids by chewing sugar-free gum with xylitol. There are several products that claim to be the best whitening product, but almost none has backed it up. The Teeth Whitening Secrets is an exemption. It has helped many achieve a radiant smile. Check this page for more info: anthonysbestteethwhiteningreviews.com.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe