ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cigarette Smoking - What You Should Be Aware About
Total Articles: 192
The Bad In Smoking
An array of chronic diseases and other complications have been linked to smoking, time and time again. Carcinoma of the lung is the tip of that pyramid, but there are still many that is undiscovered and more and more sicknesses are linked to burning nicotine. The bad rep for smoking have been intensified by all health organizations worldwide, but the business boom for the commodity have been expanding and rising in the recent years.
The recent advertising on cigarette packs with the pictures of the diseases it brings may have been a good step in reducing the number of smokers on the rise, but long time smokers has not been affected at all - this is according to a recent study on the effect of the changes in packaging in most cigarette brands.
Smoking is the main root cause of lung cancer.
Lung cancer can be the result of long-term smoking. In fact, most of the cases of lung cancer nowadays come from chain smokers. There are at least 4,000 chemicals in a single cigarette stick, all of which are very dangerous to our general health. Not only it is the main cause of lung cancer, it can also cause some of the most chronic lung conditions.
You can develop allergies because of smoking.
A recent study on the major effects of smoking have eliminated that there are at least 30 major side effects of smoking, one of which is the development of allergies. Contrary to popular belief, as people grow older, they can develop certain intolerance to many foods, even when they don't have allergies to it when they are young.
Enter smoking and it increases the possibilities of getting unwanted allergies from the safest of foods like pork meat and fruits. There are many ways to control smoking but it is on the person's determination if it should work or not.
You can kill your kids because you smoke.
Second hand smoking is much more dangerous than firsthand smoking. When you are a family man, for example, who have the vice, it is recommended that you don't expose the children to the smoke belching off the cigarette because when inhaled, it can be the cause of many chronic illnesses for children. Valerie Dawson MSW has helped many ex-smokers transform their lives. She now shares her understanding in this book called Easy Quit Hypnosis. Visit anthonysquitsmokingtimeline.com/ to know more.
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas