ALL >> Business >> View Article
Common Septic System Problems And How Our Advanced Wastewater System Helps
Total Articles: 11
Many homeowners are woefully ignorant about the waste water system in their house, until there’s a major problem that sets them back by thousands of dollars. Yes, replacing a defecting septic tank system is not only expensive; it can render a house uninhabitable. While we don’t expect everyone to become an expert on septic systems, it certainly helps to understand how they function and how to avoid a potential disaster. We bring to you a few problems commonly associated with residential septic systems and how our products can help you avoid them.
his is commonly experienced around drain pipes and is followed by the wet waste that shows up on the land. Odor usually occurs in the collection system and is often generated because of anaerobic conditions that limit oxygen transfer to the wastewater. Without dissolved oxygen the good microbes cannot survive, but other microbes (known as sulfate reducing microbes) that make use of the sulfate in the air thrive and produce Hydrogen Sulfide. H2S not only gives out the rotten odor, but also causes corrosion problems. Odor is also caused by other compounds like mercaptans, but H2S is the major complaint in most foul smelling septic systems.
We offer the EPA-ETV verified RetroFAST septic system that provides dissolved oxygen to the drain field naturally and without using chemicals. With higher dissolved oxygen, the good microbes are rejuvenated and foul odor is dismissed.
Soil Loses Porosity:
Ideally, before a septic tank is installed, a review from the soil engineer is a must. This person studies the soil and checks for factors such as absorption rate, topography (presence of rocks and trees, presence of waterways near the house, etc.) Clayey soil is non porous and hence does not soak water well. Even sandy soil loses its porosity over a period of time because of the black slime (produced as a byproduct of decomposition) that fills the air space of the porous soil. The soil surrounding the septic system gradually turns hard and eventually destroys the system.
The MicroFAST wastewater treatment is an alternative to conventional sewage treatment systems. The system consists of a blower component that blows air into the airlift thereby forcing the wastewater to splash vigorously inside the FAST (secondary) unit. Thus, oxygen is circulated within this unit allowing the millions of microbes inside the unit to feed on the incoming waste. This biomass traps and digests the incoming waste. Effective circulation ensures that this biomass is shed regularly. The treated wastewater is then released into the soil.
Nitrification takes place when the ammonia inside a septic tank is converted to nitrate or nitrite (depending on the nitrifying bacteria). This affects plant and aquatic life in the surrounding area and can be deemed as a public health hazard. To avoid this, alkalinity should be above 50 mg/l.
The NitriFAST system reduces nitrogen discharge into the system, thereby controlling the discharge of toxic affluent into nearby water bodies.
The author has an immense knowledge on advance wastewater. Know more about residential septic system related info in his website.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining