ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Paid Search Pays Off: The Many Benefits Of Buying Your Brand Keywords
Total Articles: 1
Why should you buy your brand keywords? Well, Google would tell you that appearing in both paid and organic search provides an additional benefit not found with using just one format. In fact, the company funded a study in 2011, as well as a follow-up in 2012, which showed that nearly 80% of incremental traffic is lost when paid search is turned off.
The study, called "Search Ads Pause" showed that search ad traffic relies on organic search results. However, organic traffic cannot make up for the loss of paid clicks. Google found an average of 89% of paid clicks were lost and never recovered by organic search when a search campaign was paused.
Anyone with a reasonable idea of Google’s motivation could suggest that this research is biased in favor of the search engine’s revenue model. Even with if this were true, there is still an incremental lift from paid search and organic appearing together the same page. Furthermore, there are some other advantages that are apparent outside of garnering more traffic.
The first benefit to brand paid search advertising is preventing another business from stealing the spotlight for a page that should be dominated by your business. The Cheesecake Factory once assumed organic results would cover any brand searches; however California Pizza Kitchen capitalized on this assumption and dominated the page with an ad for Mother's day. Investing in paid search for your business prevents both national and local competitors from potentially stealing customers who are looking for you.
The second reason to invest in paid search is the added real estate that comes with ad extensions and offers. Search ads can be expanded to include a promotion, a tracking phone number, an address, and six sitelinks. The offer alone is a critical element of why paid ads are important. In a natural search ad, no such offer would be allowed, whereas with paid search, the special can be changed as often needed. All of these elements serve to push other content down on the search engine results page and make competitors who attempt to conquest appear less prominent.
Finally, these ads cost just pennies per click, meaning they more than pay for their upkeep in addition to the aforementioned benefits of blocking competitors from conquesting, showing relevant offers, and driving down other ads down on the page. As you can see, buying your brand keywords pays off in more ways than one.
Search Optics is a leader in digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry. Car dealer marketing by Search Optics include custom websites, search engine optimization, paid search and mobile solutions that generate leads which result in sales opportunities. Search Optics specializes in car dealer marketing and automotive SEO services. For more details, please visit http://www.searchoptics.com.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized