ALL >> Family >> View Article
Got Stained Water Fixtures? Test Your Water
Total Articles: 4
Life for most people is a very (very) busy place. There are so many things pulling you in different directions, work, school, the kids, older family members, or perhaps it is something else entirely, that seems move people at a breakneck pace each day. This pace leaves little time in life for those little things, like scrubbing the fixtures in your bathroom or kitchen. Unfortunately, it also is an all-too-common practice.
As you walk down the cleaning aisle at your local mega store, you are even going to many products made just for that purpose. Before you pile more of them into your cart, though, you may want to consider a water test if your cleaning routine involves any of the following:
- Blue-Green Stains: Those aren’t the leftovers from your toddler’s latest finger painting experience. Instead, they’re a sign that you have high copper levels in your water. These are usually found when copper or brass plumbing starts corroding and leaking into your water supply. You may also notice that your water tastes a bit metallic at times.
- Dull Spots on Everything: This is the most commonly noticed sign of hard water, but it often comes with other signs you may not notice like a shortened life expectancy for those appliances that use your water. It can clog them up with unnecessary minerals, leaving you to foot the bill.
- Rust Stains: If you live somewhere there’s a high level of iron or manganese, you may have experienced these stains on almost all of your basins. They’re some of the hardest ones to get rid of them, and in many cases, it proves impossible to dump. The only real cleaning solution is sometimes an entirely new sink or tub.
- Lime Scale: Calcium and magnesium are in many water supplies, but if you’re scrubbing that scaly stuff off of everything, they may be a bit too present in your water supply. Like those dull spots, this scale is a good sign that your water is too hard, and if it builds up on the outside of your fixtures, just imagine what it’s doing to the inside of everything!
If you find yourself regularly investing in cleaning products just to counteract the effects of your home’s water supply, it is certainly time to have a water analysis done. Sure there are a variety of different kits on the store shelves of almost every DIY store in the country, but your best bet is to leave this to the professionals. They will not only be able to tell you exactly what is in your water that’s causing you so many problems, but also whether the best water softener options or the best whole house filtration systems can help solve the issue for you, leaving you with less cleaning to do every day.
Article Source: FreeSoftWater.com
Family Articles1. Tips To Choose The Right Life Partner
Author: Abhimanyu Singh
2. Should You Hire A Nanny?
Author: alma milerr
3. Assess The Help Of A Caregiver
Author: Alma miller
4. How Efficient Is An Online Matrimony In India?
5. Express Your Feelings With The Finest Flowers
6. Vacation Deals Guideline - What To Appearance For Inside Family Holidays
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Telugu Marriage | Matrimonial Sites In India | Marriage Beuro Telugu
8. Is It Time To Hire Childcare Provider?
Author: alma miller
9. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Packages For The Elderly To Lead An Independent Li
10. 7 Best Useful Tips To Find Your Life Partner
11. Environmental Allergy: A Complete Overview Of This Health Issue In Dogs
Author: Jennifer Miller
12. Absorb More Vitamin C With Now Vitamin C Powder!
Author: Owen Thomson
13. 5 Days Of Diwali 2017
Author: Pooja Joshi
14. Emma’s Diary India Explain What To Eat During Pregnancy
15. Elder Health Care And Senior Citizen Homes Facilities Provided By Ngos
Author: kanan james