ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To Beat Bad Breath
Total Articles: 6
Bad breath is an embarrassing dental problem that can affect one’s self confidence. The causes of bad breath include poor oral hygiene, a dry mouth problem, smoking or using tobacco products, heavy consumption of food items with strong smells (such as garlic and onions), and other medical conditions. The presence of this condition can have a significant impact in one’s life, but there are a number of ways to beat bad breath and instead lead a life with fresh-smelling breath.
Ways to Avoid Bad Breath
Regular Tooth Brushing – Brushing the teeth regularly after meals will remove food pieces that may have been left on the surface of teeth, on the gums, on the tongue, and in other areas of the mouth. If these food pieces are left on the mouth for a long time, they attract the growth of bacteria that can cause dental problems such as tooth decay and bad breath. It is equally important to brush the tongue as the surface can be a breeding ground where bad breath-causing bacteria can multiply.
Regular Dental Floss Use – Dental floss succeeds in reaching areas between the teeth and the gum line that regular tooth brushing cannot reach. Flossing removes the food pieces and other debris stuck in these hard to reach areas for a completely clean mouth.
Regular Dental Checkups – Visiting the dentist for regular checkups can help in the maintenance of healthy teeth, gums, and for fresh-smelling breath. Regular hygiene treatments include professional dental cleaning that removes the buildup of plaque and tartar on the surface of teeth, which can lead to bad breath.
Keep the Mouth Hydrated – Drinking plenty of water keeps the mouth hydrated and washes away food and other debris left from eating. If the mouth is constantly dry and the food debris are left on the surface of teeth and other soft mouth tissue, bad breath-causing bacteria will have more chances of multiplying.
Stop Smoking – Smoking cigarettes and tobacco products lead to the development of a dry mouth, which is another cause of bad breath. The chemicals in these products also leave a foul smell in the mouth, and may even lead to the development of oral cancer.
Avoid Heavy Consumption of Smelly Food – Food items that have strong smells, such as garlic and onions, can make the mouth smelling foul. The smell may last even after tooth brushing as the components of these food items enter the bloodstream and the digestive system. Strong-tasting spices have the same effect on one’s breath.
The London Dental Studio is dedicated to providing total patient care with some of the high qualified and experienced dental surgeons in the UK. Our dentists are supported by in-house professionals in all fields of cosmetic dentistry, dental implants and a full range of routine dental treatments. Visit our website at http://www.londondentalstudio.co.uk to book your appointment.
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson