ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Growing Awareness For Hair Transplantations In India
Total Articles: 97
Hair transplantation technique has been proven to be a boon to thousands of men and women facing embarrassment due to hair loss. Stats say that one out of every four person complains for hair loss. Though, hair transplantation is not necessary in all cases, but, in certain situations like permanent hair loss, hair transplantation is the only solution. However, hair restoration surgery is not very cheap affair. Many times FUT hair transplant cost may vary between 75,000 to Rs 1 lakh, and sometimes even more, depending upon the treatment. The best hair clinics in Delhi boast of providing effective hair restoration solutions.
Direct hair transplantation is the latest innovation in the field of hair implantation. This new technique leads to painless, scar free and long lasting hair transplantation treatment. The technique is becoming widely popular among people looking for minimally invasive yet effective hair transplantation. There are many advantages of direct hair transplantation over traditional hair restoration techniques like FUT hair transplant.
Features of Direct Hair Transplantation
· In direct hair transplantation, grafts are extracted from donor area of the scalp and are implanted into the bald or recipient area of the scalp. Thus, your surgeon will take hair grafts from area of scalp with thick layer of hair and transplant them to bald scalp.
· In this technique, custom made instruments are used by the surgeons to ensure least risk of damage to the scalp and associated follicular units.
· Unlike traditional method, it does not involve scalpel, stitches or donor strips and has yet been proven to be highly successful hair transplantation technique.
· Most of the time, it takes only single or very few sessions for complete hair restoration. Hence, if you consider FUT hair transplant cost, DHT is more cost effective than traditional hair transplantation methods.
Benefits of direct hair transplantation
· Direct hair transplantation is a minimal invasive technique, in which, there is a least risk of damage to the follicles and scalp, post treatment back pain, susceptibility to infections and other trauma usually associated with traditional hair transplant methods.
· It is possible to insert a large number of hair grafts in a single session. Many times surgeons are successful in inserting as many as 3,000 to 4,000 grafts in a single session.
· There are no incisions under this method. It is the reason why individuals get their hair transplanted and recovered in a single day after the treatment.
· Hair grafts are transplanted through tiny punches, which are hard to be notices. Thus, there is minimum scarring with this method.
· It has been observed that overall duration of hair transplantation is reduced by at least 40-50% than traditional FUT and FUE methods.
· If you compare the overall FUT hair transplant cost and DHT cost, you will find direct hair transplant is much cost effective alternative.
Hair transplant is the best means of getting rid of embarrassment of hair loss. With increasing demand for hair transplantation, there has been increasing awareness for hair restoration techniques and all these techniques are being constantly researched and improved to provide more effective results.
Author is very much familiar with different techniques used for hair transplantation. He has written many articles for Eugenix Hair Transplantation Clinic, now he is providing information on FUT hair transplant cost and best hair clinic in Delhi.
Fitness Articles1. Medical Icu Setup King Air Ambulance Services In Delhi With Doctors Facility
Author: King Ambulance
2. Is There A Difference Between Power And Vinyasa Yoga?
Author: Ashish Rawat
3. Why To Choose A Private Pregnancy Yoga Class?
Author: Maria Kondrashova
4. Understanding A Good Private Prenatal Yoga Class
5. Get Relief From Hiccup
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
6. How Yoga Courses In Melbourne Can Help With Anxiety And Depression
Author: Christian Ruggeri
7. Pilates For Beginners: 4 Easy And Effective Exercises To Strengthen Your Core
Author: Christian Ruggeri
8. 7 Symptoms Of Diabetes To Watch Out For!
Author: Saba Ahmad
9. French Paradox: Healthy Heart, Healthy Weight Loss Tips | Truweight
10. All You Need To Know About Stretch Marks & How To Treat Them?
Author: Liam Well
11. Workout Secrets By Experts
12. Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Go For Physiotherapy
Author: Holly Coane
13. ‘misfit Vapor’ Review: The Latest From The World Of Smart Watches!
Author: amar kayam
14. Indications Of Choosing A Wrong Expert For Acupuncture Treatment
Author: Mason Northmore
15. Start A Wellbeing Program Today Itself To Maintain A Healthy Body
Author: Seth Aslatt