ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Overcome Hair Loss Embarrassment With Hair Transplantation
Total Articles: 97
Hair loss has emerged as a common problem among both, men and women. Stats reveal that one out four individuals have hair loss. Studies have shown that hair loss is not just a cosmetic problem but also have psychological and social impact. People with hair loss feel less confident about themselves. It affects their personal as well as professional life.
There are many reasons for hair loss. Hormonal imbalance known as male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness is common cause of hair fall prevalent among men and women. Besides it, hair loss is also caused due to heredity, thyroid, scalp infections, injury, medications and certain other disorders. In certain cases, medicines and good diet helps to regain your lost hair. Especially, when hair loss is due to vitamin and mineral deficiency, following a good diet regime can help to restore your hair. However, in certain cases like male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness, which is the most common cause of hair loss, no medication or even diet regime can help to restore your hair. In such conditions, hair transplantation is the only solution for overcoming hair loss.
Features & Benefits of Hair Transplantation
· Hair transplantation is one of the best means of overcoming embarrassment of baldness. Most of the surgical hair transplant treatments offered by reliable clinics guarantees at least 80% success with one centimetre of growth each month.
· Hair transplantation is very convenient method. It is a painless procedure, in which people usually recover in just two or three days.
· There are many three kinds of hair transplant techniques such as follicular unit strip surgery, follicular unit extraction and scalp reduction. Direct hair transplant is an advanced form of follicular unit extraction. DHT is getting huge popularity for being minimally invasive, painless and scar less hair restoration technique.
DHT Technique– the best alternative for hair transplantation in India
Direct hair transplantation is a recent development in hair restoration surgeries for rapid revival of your lost hair. In this treatment, surgeon fills up your bald patches with a new hair line by the means of hair grafted from other than bald side of the scalp. It provides better treatment to overcome almost all forms and degrees of permanent hair loss in both men and women. Unlike FUE, there are no chances of damage of hair grafts in DHT. It has been proven to be one of the most successful methods of hair transplantation in India.
It is important to be cautious while following any advertising about hair transplants. One must conduct extensive research and gather enough information before opting for hair transplantation in India from any clinic. It is advisable to choose only the best hair transplant doctors having experience, expertise and training in hair restoration. They must be assisted by the team of trained technicians. The clinic must be equipped with latest tools and technology. Hair transplantation is truly a boon for people wishing to overcome the embarrassment of lost hair.
Author is very much familiar with different techniques used for hair transplantation. He has written many articles for Eugenix Hair Transplantation Clinic, now he is providing information on hair transplantation in India and Best Hair Transplant Doctor.
Fitness Articles1. Why You Should Seek Advice From Experts Who Offer Swimming Pool Services?
Author: Atlanta Aquatic Management
2. Non Si Ha La Data Del Matrimonio Ufficiale Condiviso Sui Social Media
3. The Best Way To Lose Body Fat
4. The Most Effective Way To Lose Body Fat
5. Learning Weight Loss Tips From Geoff Jowett
6. Why Trust Weight Loss Expert Geoff Jowett
7. Losing Weight With Geoff Jowett
8. Get Total Pain Relief With Joint Replacement Surgery In Delhi
9. Exercises To Get Away From Stress And Anxiety
10. Chantilly Family Practice Center – Urgent Care Center In Chantilly
Author: Juliet james
11. Gym In Noida Sector-39
Author: kamran ahmad
12. Fight Depression With Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Techniques
Author: Max Gregory
13. Beginners Tips For Women At The Gym
14. Hair & Skin Benefits Of Using Olive Oil
Author: Leonardo olive oil
15. Fight Back The Bulge With Botanical Slimming Pills
Author: John Watson