ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Traditional Home Décor Ideas To Make A Design Statement
Total Articles: 3
The magnificence of old printing, embroidery as well as weaving techniques is admirable and can be never replaced by the modern artistry. This season spread the charm of rich hues and traditional motifs in your milieu to experience the striking freshness that you have never felt before.
Indulge into the glamour of splendid intricacy and let every corner of your house looks like the work of any professional. Use our exclusive soft furnishings collection to make your home décor the reminiscence of ancient period. The spell of shimmer with style will start at your place the moment you choose any of the products from our bed sheets, quilts, bed covers, cushion covers, rugs or décor accessory collection. If you are clueless about the features and types of various ethnic art forms that have originated in India but gain huge popularity as well, then here’s a brief info about them.
Let’ start with the traditional embroidery that can’t be better described without patchwork. This is a highly individualized hand stitching where various patches are pierced randomly into the fabric to develop a rich vibrant crafting. When these patches are stitched in a particular pattern, a special effect comes out on the fabric. Then, there is royal embroidery, Zardozi which is exclusively coming for all the deluxe homes. This is basically metal embroidery where gold or silver threads are used to design beautiful motifs. This glittering ornate is perfect to be used in your living area where visitors keep coming. This zari work you can found on heavy fabrics only like silk, velvet, crepe or brocade.
Kantha is yet another form of embroidery but with an ethnic flavor where threads in contrasting colors are stitched along the edges, leaving the cloth with wavy effect. This is a folk art of Bengal where saris hand-woven borders are used for quilting as well as embroidery. Stitches are so closely sewed that they are almost invisible. Moreover, stitching pattern appear same from both obverse and reverse side of the fabric. Coming to the printing technique, hand block prints are the most famous among all. Use of plant extracted dyes for the printing makes this artistry really expressive, impactful as well as quite impressive.
Wooden blocks dabbed into natural dyes are then used to create intricate designs. The dramatic effects it produces are unobtainable by even modern techniques. If this is not enough to stylize your space, then go for the striking appeal of Brasso fabric. This unique textile will make your décor simply stunning when it’s burnt colored layers will come together to form some elite designs. At the end, we can’t forget about jacquard weaves which increase the draping and durability of silk. Here you can see the soft gradations of color tones due to the blend of colorful threads with weaves. So, now when you have all the necessary information, get started and give your home décor a tinge of our tradition.
For more information about luxury home linen products in Mumbai, please visit our official website Shahenaz Home.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Importance Of Roof Cleaning And Maintenance In Miami?
Author: Hector Sanchez
2. Important Guidelines For Purchasing Rustic Dining Table!
3. Why Hiring Relocation Company Is A Smart Decision
Author: Kathe Jonson
4. Your Guide To Buy The Best Goodman2 Ton Air Conditioner
Author: karanveer rawat
5. Few Tips For Purchasing Rustic Furniture New Hampshire!
6. Buy Only Quality Rustic Furniture New Hampshire!
7. Different Kinds Of Cleaning Services
Author: Kelli Jones
8. The Hardwood Flooring Sydney Offers A Range Of Quality Products For Your Flooring Options
9. What Are The Ultimate Advantages Of Window Glass Repair In Chicago?
Author: Russell Rabin
10. Why Choose Led Light Bulbs?
Author: Brilliant Homes
11. Pest Control Methods- Understanding The Different Options To Overcome Pest Maniac
Author: Kavya Joshi
12. Foxmowing Specializing In High-end Domestic And Commercial Lawn Mowing Projects
Author: Phil Maunder
13. Fixed Canopy Awnings Perfect Solution For When Protection Is Required From Sun Or Rain
Author: Joseph Zammit
14. Bringing The Latest Designs And Interiors At A Resonable Rate
Author: D'esprit Interiors
15. Tips To Ensure Garage Door Safety For Your Home In Rockville, Md
Author: Chan S