ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Slik Tripod – Essential For A Professional Photographer
Total Articles: 10
In photography the steadiness of the camera while shooting pictures makes a lot of difference. In fact the steadiness of a camera can make the difference between a really great shot and a ruined one. This is the reason that professional photographers usually use a slik tripod to provide steadiness to the camera or camcorder. With this kind of tripod it is possible to adjust the height, angle and steady plan of the shot that you are taking. It can be compacted into a small package after use so that it is easy to carry with you. However, it is not just meant for professional photographers as anyone can benefit from a slik tripod. By manipulating the easy to use knobs and locks on the tripod you can take the shot that you desire.
A professional photographer will first set the tripod on the ground and unlock the leg levers at the bottom of the legs. If you want a lower shot you should unlock only the bottom locking lever. The next step is to pull it up so that the legs slide out of the tripod. Once you get the level you have in mind push the locking levers to lock the legs in place. For small elevation changes you can use the elevation crank. The handle has to be turned clockwise to raise the tripod and anticlockwise to lower it. Attach the camera to the screw on top of the tripod. Place the camera on the tripod and align the screw hole on the camera to the tripod screw. Use the locking knob on the right of the tripod to lock the camera in place.
Once the camera has been placed on the tripod in the above mentioned manner, the professional photographer can easily take the shots that he or she wants to take. However, keep in mind that a tripod is most useful when you need to take pictures or videos of a single frame. If the subject is moving then the camera or camcorder also needs to move with the subjects and in this case it will be better to use a hand held camera or camcorder. Tripods are excellent for use in wildlife photography when you wish to shoot several aspects of a wildlife subject. For instance, wildlife photographers often have to wait for hours in order to get the right shot. In this situation a tripod will be really useful as holding a camera in position for such a long time can be quite cumbersome.
About the Author:
This article is written by Rajiv Khatri. He is the Business Development at West Base Electronics Ltd. He has played a significant role in developing the online business of West Base Electronics Ltd, trading as Camera King. His involvement in the business ranges from re-branding and re-launching Camera King’s website, to sourcing new and innovative products which are being launched into the Photographic Industry.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. New Jewellery Designs In India
Author: Jewellery Cluster
2. Women Sports Shoes - Choosing It Right
3. Find Effective Tennis Elbow Brace Online To Offer Relief From The Condition
4. Tissot T-sport Chrono Xl Quartz T116.617.36.097.00 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
5. Find Beautiful Designer Bridal Wedding Sarees Online
6. Pump Up Your Holiday Decor With Beautiful Blooms
Author: Mary Ann Verberne
7. Overview Of Yarmulke For Sale Available Over The Internet
8. Grocery World Going Online
Author: Dheeraj Singh
9. Merry Christmas! Choose Among These 6 Best Christmas Flowers
Author: Lynda Tatara
10. Expert Advice From The Leading Florists In Fort Smith
Author: Butch Johnston
11. How To Choose Right Laptop Bags For Your Corporate Gifting Requirements
Author: corporate legacies
12. Seiko 5 Automatic Japan Made Snkp11j1 Men’s Watch: Nostalgic, Optimistic, Optimized
Author: Jasson C
13. Enjoy The Best Experience Of Shopping In Australian Grocery Stores Online
14. Buy Smartphone Online In India
15. Make Way For Online Shopping With Amazing Deals On Men Products