ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Slik Tripod – Essential For A Professional Photographer
Total Articles: 10
In photography the steadiness of the camera while shooting pictures makes a lot of difference. In fact the steadiness of a camera can make the difference between a really great shot and a ruined one. This is the reason that professional photographers usually use a slik tripod to provide steadiness to the camera or camcorder. With this kind of tripod it is possible to adjust the height, angle and steady plan of the shot that you are taking. It can be compacted into a small package after use so that it is easy to carry with you. However, it is not just meant for professional photographers as anyone can benefit from a slik tripod. By manipulating the easy to use knobs and locks on the tripod you can take the shot that you desire.
A professional photographer will first set the tripod on the ground and unlock the leg levers at the bottom of the legs. If you want a lower shot you should unlock only the bottom locking lever. The next step is to pull it up so that the legs slide out of the tripod. Once you get the level you have in mind push the locking levers to lock the legs in place. For small elevation changes you can use the elevation crank. The handle has to be turned clockwise to raise the tripod and anticlockwise to lower it. Attach the camera to the screw on top of the tripod. Place the camera on the tripod and align the screw hole on the camera to the tripod screw. Use the locking knob on the right of the tripod to lock the camera in place.
Once the camera has been placed on the tripod in the above mentioned manner, the professional photographer can easily take the shots that he or she wants to take. However, keep in mind that a tripod is most useful when you need to take pictures or videos of a single frame. If the subject is moving then the camera or camcorder also needs to move with the subjects and in this case it will be better to use a hand held camera or camcorder. Tripods are excellent for use in wildlife photography when you wish to shoot several aspects of a wildlife subject. For instance, wildlife photographers often have to wait for hours in order to get the right shot. In this situation a tripod will be really useful as holding a camera in position for such a long time can be quite cumbersome.
About the Author:
This article is written by Rajiv Khatri. He is the Business Development at West Base Electronics Ltd. He has played a significant role in developing the online business of West Base Electronics Ltd, trading as Camera King. His involvement in the business ranges from re-branding and re-launching Camera King’s website, to sourcing new and innovative products which are being launched into the Photographic Industry.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt