ALL >> Health >> View Article
Foods To Be Included In Your Natural Detox Diet
Total Articles: 233
Detoxification is a process that can boost energy levels, improve digestion and help lose a few unwanted pounds too. We are constantly exposed to toxins everyday when we breathe the polluted air or when we eat or drink. It becomes very difficult for the body to process these harmful substances like pesticides and heavy metals and later discard them.
A lot of benefits can be gained from a natural detox diet. Your metabolism increases, your skin starts glowing and you can sleep much better. One of the major benefits of total body detox is weight loss. Once you go for a body detox diet, your body gets rid of the accumulated toxic substances and you will start losing weight.
These are some of the natural ways to detox your body:
1. One of the best ways to detox your body and flush out the toxins is to drink at least 8 glasses of purified water every day. It helps to keep your body hydrated and has many other added benefits.
2. You must eat fresh fruits like blueberries, cranberries, apples, oranges, bananas, pears, grapefruit, raisins, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, mango, kiwi, blackcurrants, melons, peaches, star fruit etc.
3. Include vegetables like carrots, onions, sprouts, cabbage, mushrooms, sweet corn, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and other green leafy vegetables in your diet.
4. Foods that help to detox the body are normally low in fats and high in minerals and vitamins. You must keep yourself away from fast food, processed foods and sweets! Provide good nutrients to your body and the system will give you good health in return.
5. Do not smoke, drink excessive alcohol or take drugs. You will feel healthier and look better as well.
6. Consume more of beans and lentils including those that have been dried or canned in water. You must eat red kidney, red lentils, green lentils and brown lentils.
7. Eliminate everything artificial including food colours, sweeteners and flavours.
8. Omega-3 Oils are the best to detox your body. You can have flaxseed oil, avocados and olive oils. Consuming these vegetable oils can help to lubricate the digestive and the intestinal walls thereby making absorption of toxins easier by the oils and then they are eliminated by the body. Omega-3 oils can help you to get rid of any toxic build-up in the body. It also eliminates heavy metals naturally and effectively. These oils have anti-inflammatory properties which are good for the treatment of arthritis.
Health Articles1. Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (cabg)
Author: Dr.Budhaditya Chakraborty
2. How To Overcome And Manage Stress?
3. Two Famous Services Offered By Dublin Hypnosis Clinic
4. How Can Hypnosis Be A Solution To Weight-loss?
5. Hypnotherapy For Anxiety And Panic
6. How Hypnosis Helps To Deal With Fear And Phobias?
7. How To Cope Up With Depression
8. Dublin Hypnosis Clinic Major Services
9. Give Your Healthcare Team The Power To Increase Cash Flow
Author: John Thomas
10. Tips For Backing Away From Excessive Self-pleasuring
Author: John Dugan
11. Make Sure That You Keep Your B12 Levels Up With Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 Mcg!
Author: Smith Vicctor
12. The Problem Of Depression During Pregnancy
Author: Swati Desai
13. As Cancer Survivor Numbers Grow, Support Needs Rise
14. Things To Consider When Getting Invisalign In Oshawa Or Whitby, Ontario
Author: Finn Valor is an author of this article.
15. The Major Noteworthy Of Orthodontic Molar Bands
Author: Sino Ortho