ALL >> Health >> View Article
Foods To Be Included In Your Natural Detox Diet
Total Articles: 233
Detoxification is a process that can boost energy levels, improve digestion and help lose a few unwanted pounds too. We are constantly exposed to toxins everyday when we breathe the polluted air or when we eat or drink. It becomes very difficult for the body to process these harmful substances like pesticides and heavy metals and later discard them.
A lot of benefits can be gained from a natural detox diet. Your metabolism increases, your skin starts glowing and you can sleep much better. One of the major benefits of total body detox is weight loss. Once you go for a body detox diet, your body gets rid of the accumulated toxic substances and you will start losing weight.
These are some of the natural ways to detox your body:
1. One of the best ways to detox your body and flush out the toxins is to drink at least 8 glasses of purified water every day. It helps to keep your body hydrated and has many other added benefits.
2. You must eat fresh fruits like blueberries, cranberries, apples, oranges, bananas, pears, grapefruit, raisins, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, mango, kiwi, blackcurrants, melons, peaches, star fruit etc.
3. Include vegetables like carrots, onions, sprouts, cabbage, mushrooms, sweet corn, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and other green leafy vegetables in your diet.
4. Foods that help to detox the body are normally low in fats and high in minerals and vitamins. You must keep yourself away from fast food, processed foods and sweets! Provide good nutrients to your body and the system will give you good health in return.
5. Do not smoke, drink excessive alcohol or take drugs. You will feel healthier and look better as well.
6. Consume more of beans and lentils including those that have been dried or canned in water. You must eat red kidney, red lentils, green lentils and brown lentils.
7. Eliminate everything artificial including food colours, sweeteners and flavours.
8. Omega-3 Oils are the best to detox your body. You can have flaxseed oil, avocados and olive oils. Consuming these vegetable oils can help to lubricate the digestive and the intestinal walls thereby making absorption of toxins easier by the oils and then they are eliminated by the body. Omega-3 oils can help you to get rid of any toxic build-up in the body. It also eliminates heavy metals naturally and effectively. These oils have anti-inflammatory properties which are good for the treatment of arthritis.
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas