ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
What Is Your Website Saying About Your Company?
In the olden days of the Internet, having an attractive and easy-to-use website was a luxury that not many companies had to offer. However, in today's world, a well-designed website is no longer a luxury. They are a necessity. No matter what business you are in, having a well-designed website is an essential part of who you are to the world.
Having a website that is easy to use, functional and well laid out is more than just a bonus for your customers. It is your online business card. Your website is not just an add on, but an extension of your business and a vital part of your overall growth strategy.
Because there is so much emphasis being placed on website design as it relates to your corporate identity, there are a few things you need to know about planning your site in order to ensure that it is communicating to your customers effectively. First and foremost, your business website needs to encourage your readership to take action. You want them to pick up the phone and call you or sign up for your newsletter online. Whatever the action may be, you want your website to communicate this action loud and clear and then make it really easy for your customers to follow through.
Your website design and its associated branding often one of the first impressions people get about your business and will form the basis of how they view your company from now on. Is your website saying the things you hope it's saying about you?
Here are a few things you can do to ensure that your website is communicating the right message:
•Conduct a design audit - While this might seem like a no-brainer, many companies simply forget about their websites after they have been deployed. This is a dangerous habit because just as your business grows and changes, so should your website. Conducting an audit can be as simple as getting your employees together and discussing your site. Is your company brand being communicated effectively? Does it visually grab the attention of the target audience? Has your target audience changed or expanded?
•Look at your competitors - During your design analysis, take a look at your competitors' websites. How does yours stack up? Are there design aspects about their sites that you like? Dislike?
•Avoid clutter and gimmicks - Simple is best. Does your website offer easy navigation, meaning that your audience can easily find what they are looking for? Or do they have to wade through pages of irrelevant content to find it? When in doubt, ask a friend or associate to look through your website and give you an honest opinion on whether it's easy to use.
If you are unsure about your sites branding and web design or its ability to communicate effectively to your target audience, it may be time to bring in the professionals. 8 Ways Media, a web design Switzerland company, can help you get a website that helps you build a customer base and keeps them coming back. For more information, please visit http://www.8ways.ch/.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing