ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How Gourmet Taco Carts Are On-trend With Modern Creative Weddings
Total Articles: 18
Quick question: What was on the menu at the last formal wedding you attended?
Next question: How many people do you remember talking to at your last sit-down formal dinner? Was it the people at your table? How many others?
These are some of the reasons why weddings are trending in a more creative and decidedly more relaxed direction. According to a top wedding planning website TheKnot.com a survey of 13,000 of brides and grooms identified certain major trends in weddings in 2014 that illustrate how weddings are evolving today.
First, note that wedding traditions change all the time (“traditional” American brides wore black gowns until the late 19th century). The choice of venue, the degree to which religion is involved, the vows and the whole experience of weddings today are easily altered with nary a raised eyebrow. The couple that chooses a destination-beach wedding is no more obscure than couples who marry on boats, in baseball stadiums, on rooftop gardens, in museums or in a country chapel.
Still there are some directions that modern couples choose, as the survey identified:
Focus on the guests – The old school wedding had the marital couple on a dais, with everyone else looking at them. Today, the couple really wants guests to have a truly good time. That might be at the main reception, or a rehearsal dinner or post-wedding breakfast.
Almost one-in-five weddings are “casual” – This is an upward trend. Think gourmet taco food carts, which mean more guests get to mix and mingle (and the bride’s college friends aren’t stuck with the wrong guys at the wrong table for the whole reception).
Personalize the experience – Forget the banquet hall “package.” This means that the couple sets a theme and runs with it. For example, if the gourmet taco food carts are selected, the music, drinks and décor can be on related themes.
Food expenditures about $65/person (national average) – While these numbers average out costs between New York and Omaha, Los Angeles and Milwaukee, it’s a ballpark to start in.
In fact, wedding taco catering is one trend that is strongest on the West Coast but making its way into the hinterlands. The popularity of choosing the ingredients to suit the palate of the diner – as well as the quantity one chooses to eat, which can vary significantly from one guest to another – fits the theme of a guest-focused wedding. It promotes interaction between guests that rarely happens in more formal sit-down receptions.
Whether planning is done by the couple, the mother of the bride or a wedding professional, the key is to make it a happy day for all involved. All of which suggests the trending to more informal events – including with gourmet taco carts – is likely to continue upward.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What Kind Of Vegetables Do You Want Slice Instead Of Junk Foods?
Author: Emory Carucci
2. Exploring Special American Steak Dishes Is No Big Deal In London
Author: Mathew Gomes
3. Oklahoma City Roofing- Choose The Right Material For Your Roof
Author: Fred Lydick
4. Professional Toronto Food Delivery – Ordering Quick And Easy
Author: Oliver Shin
5. Pre Or Post Workout Meals Toronto – Getting Healthy Food Is No More Difficult
Author: Oliver Shin
6. Explore Santa Rosa Restaurants In Different Way
Author: Todd Hedrick
7. Benefits Of Dark Chocolate | Bakers Fun
Author: Bakers Fun
8. Find Out The Reputable Online Water Suppliers To Obtain Purified Water
9. Food Delivery Toronto Service Can Be Your Savior Sometimes
Author: Oliver Shin
10. Ready Made Meals, Home Delivered By Dineamic
11. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
12. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
13. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
14. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
15. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman