ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Describing Bus Advertising, Mobile Billboard Advertising And Its Criteria
Total Articles: 8
Following are some tips that give a brief description about bus advertising.
• Working: It is done with the help of different advertising companies. In this form of advertisement, buses are the medium of communication between the company and their customers. Different printed ad posters are fixed on the buses and are targeted to the important part of the cities.
• Locality: There is no such locality to which the advertisement is confined to. You will find different small and big cities are targeted with this form of advertisement.
• Type of fleet: There are different agencies that take the help of public transportation service to advertise the client’s product. If you are a businessman and you want to adopt the mode of bus advertising, then you have to hire an advertising agency as they have lot of connections with the transportation systems. These agencies also have their own fleet of private services which adds to the intensity of advertisement.
• Cost of the service: Different ad agencies charge different prices as per the number of fleet hired. The owners of the buses are paid by the advertising agencies which are involved in the pay.
• Time: You can have this service 24 x 7 form the very first day of hiring the service. If you want a lengthy ad operation (for more than a month), then you have to inform the agencies. Some agencies give discounts depending on the length of the campaign.
• Design: The poster designed for bus advertising is done by the graphic designers. You have to explain the criteria of your business and the type of product. You can even explain the type of design and the logo of the poster. Check the poster design whether it is attractive or not and don’t forget to provide your contact information. Contact information is mandatory in the poster because it is the only mode of communication for the customers through the poster.
• Size of the poster: The size of the poster should vary as per the type of mobile billboard advertising service hired. If buses and trucks are included in your fleet, then you can adopt king size posters. If you take the help of vans and bike, then you can go for small posters but the print should be clear and eye catchy.
Some advantages of billboard advertisement are:
• Cannot be ignored: It is hard to ignore the billboard advertisements unless it potentially bores you. Unlike the electronic and print media, you cannot ignore this mode of advertisement by switching it off or turning it down.
• Can be moved to all part of the city: With mobile billboard advertising, your product to every corner of the city along with the vehicle. You can place the billboard at the best part of the vehicle such that it is completely exposed.
• Cheap form of advertisement: As compared to the print and the electronic media, you don’t have to spend a lot of money in this format of advertisement.
Jay Charlie is a great admirer of the concept of mobile billboard advertising and often hires AdMount.co.nz, a leading ad agency in New Zealand, to promote his business through bus advertising on the streets. So, contact the company for a targeted and cost-efficient promotion of your brand today!
Marketing Articles1. Find Best Print Solution For Business
Author: kiven Sea
2. Branded Sms Marketing|bulk Sms|sms Marketing In Lahore
Author: marketing solutions
3. Wholesale Supplie Igt Gas Safety Device Regulator
Author: Naresh Kumar
4. All About Air Conditioner Review
Author: aditi anand
5. Learn Until You Get Satisfaction In Your Life
6. Identifying The Significance Of Creating Backlinks For Your Website
Author: Bob Smith
7. Personalized Pens In Bulk: Ready For Creative Promotions?
8. What Are The Best Cautions To Do Local Seo?
Author: Joe Brown
9. Ways To Improve Your Website Traffic
Author: tina shah
10. Bulk Sms In Noida - Bulk Sms Service Provider
Author: Ranjan Kumar
11. How Mapping The Consumer Journey Can Help You Succeed
Author: Damon Za
12. Affordable And Eco-friendly Solutions For Everyone
Author: Pooja Maurya
13. Personalized Glassware – An Effective Approach In The Marketing World
14. What Is Content Marketing And Why Is It Important?
Author: Thomas Martinez
15. Imprint Promotional Pens Are The High-end Giveaways On A Budget