ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Tours In Nepal, A Gift For My Family
Total Articles: 7
If you like mountains and greenery, Nepal is the best place for you. You will get to encounter both the elements there. Besides mountains and greenery, the cities of Nepal are also a good place to visit. I would strongly recommend you the Holiday tours in Nepal , because I have visited that country and I know its beauty. I visited Nepal last year with my family and they enjoyed it a lot. Now, Nepal is not just a place for us, it has become a great memory for us.
Let me share with you our trip.
We started our trip with visiting cultural places of Nepal. There are three major cities in Nepal, one is Kathmandu, and the others are Pokhara and Chitwan. These cities are full of Stupas, Monasteries and temples, we visited all of them. The one temple we liked a lot is Pashupatinath. The temple reflected everything about the country of Nepal. Once you have completed our cultural trip and turned ourselves to adventure and we started with trekking in Annapurna circuit and Everest circuit. That was the best part of our Holiday tours in Nepal .
If you love adventure, Nepal tourism provides mountain flight, Ultra flight, paragliding, Zip flyer, Helicopter services, bungee jumping, canyon swing, mountain biking and water rafting. We did not have time to do all of those; however, we experienced bungee jumping, water rafting and mountain biking. My son loved the trip a lot especially the bungee jumping experience and water rafting. We experienced water rafting in Bhote Koshi and a profession was with us all the time. He also gave us a crash course before we start rafting.
Then we went on a safari at Chitwan and Bardia Jungle and we were lucky to encounter the rhinos in our safari at Bardia jungle. We took a few photos for our collection as well. After completing our safari we went back to Kathmandu, took a flight and came back home. Our experience of Holiday tours in Nepal was really great. I saw the photographs to my friends and recommended them to visit there once and some of my friends agreed as well. One of my friends is leaving for Kathmandu today with his family. I hope he will enjoy his trip a lot.
After our experience of Nepal, we are eager the visit the country again and have some more fun, but this time we are thinking to go with our friends and their families.
Join the family, and become our featured story. Get Holiday tours in Nepaltoday. Feel Free with www.gofornepal.com
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus