ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Tours In Nepal, A Gift For My Family
Total Articles: 7
If you like mountains and greenery, Nepal is the best place for you. You will get to encounter both the elements there. Besides mountains and greenery, the cities of Nepal are also a good place to visit. I would strongly recommend you the Holiday tours in Nepal , because I have visited that country and I know its beauty. I visited Nepal last year with my family and they enjoyed it a lot. Now, Nepal is not just a place for us, it has become a great memory for us.
Let me share with you our trip.
We started our trip with visiting cultural places of Nepal. There are three major cities in Nepal, one is Kathmandu, and the others are Pokhara and Chitwan. These cities are full of Stupas, Monasteries and temples, we visited all of them. The one temple we liked a lot is Pashupatinath. The temple reflected everything about the country of Nepal. Once you have completed our cultural trip and turned ourselves to adventure and we started with trekking in Annapurna circuit and Everest circuit. That was the best part of our Holiday tours in Nepal .
If you love adventure, Nepal tourism provides mountain flight, Ultra flight, paragliding, Zip flyer, Helicopter services, bungee jumping, canyon swing, mountain biking and water rafting. We did not have time to do all of those; however, we experienced bungee jumping, water rafting and mountain biking. My son loved the trip a lot especially the bungee jumping experience and water rafting. We experienced water rafting in Bhote Koshi and a profession was with us all the time. He also gave us a crash course before we start rafting.
Then we went on a safari at Chitwan and Bardia Jungle and we were lucky to encounter the rhinos in our safari at Bardia jungle. We took a few photos for our collection as well. After completing our safari we went back to Kathmandu, took a flight and came back home. Our experience of Holiday tours in Nepal was really great. I saw the photographs to my friends and recommended them to visit there once and some of my friends agreed as well. One of my friends is leaving for Kathmandu today with his family. I hope he will enjoy his trip a lot.
After our experience of Nepal, we are eager the visit the country again and have some more fun, but this time we are thinking to go with our friends and their families.
Join the family, and become our featured story. Get Holiday tours in Nepaltoday. Feel Free with www.gofornepal.com
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David