ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Tours In Nepal, A Gift For My Family
Total Articles: 7
If you like mountains and greenery, Nepal is the best place for you. You will get to encounter both the elements there. Besides mountains and greenery, the cities of Nepal are also a good place to visit. I would strongly recommend you the Holiday tours in Nepal , because I have visited that country and I know its beauty. I visited Nepal last year with my family and they enjoyed it a lot. Now, Nepal is not just a place for us, it has become a great memory for us.
Let me share with you our trip.
We started our trip with visiting cultural places of Nepal. There are three major cities in Nepal, one is Kathmandu, and the others are Pokhara and Chitwan. These cities are full of Stupas, Monasteries and temples, we visited all of them. The one temple we liked a lot is Pashupatinath. The temple reflected everything about the country of Nepal. Once you have completed our cultural trip and turned ourselves to adventure and we started with trekking in Annapurna circuit and Everest circuit. That was the best part of our Holiday tours in Nepal .
If you love adventure, Nepal tourism provides mountain flight, Ultra flight, paragliding, Zip flyer, Helicopter services, bungee jumping, canyon swing, mountain biking and water rafting. We did not have time to do all of those; however, we experienced bungee jumping, water rafting and mountain biking. My son loved the trip a lot especially the bungee jumping experience and water rafting. We experienced water rafting in Bhote Koshi and a profession was with us all the time. He also gave us a crash course before we start rafting.
Then we went on a safari at Chitwan and Bardia Jungle and we were lucky to encounter the rhinos in our safari at Bardia jungle. We took a few photos for our collection as well. After completing our safari we went back to Kathmandu, took a flight and came back home. Our experience of Holiday tours in Nepal was really great. I saw the photographs to my friends and recommended them to visit there once and some of my friends agreed as well. One of my friends is leaving for Kathmandu today with his family. I hope he will enjoy his trip a lot.
After our experience of Nepal, we are eager the visit the country again and have some more fun, but this time we are thinking to go with our friends and their families.
Join the family, and become our featured story. Get Holiday tours in Nepaltoday. Feel Free with www.gofornepal.com
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar