ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Tours In Nepal, A Gift For My Family
Total Articles: 7
If you like mountains and greenery, Nepal is the best place for you. You will get to encounter both the elements there. Besides mountains and greenery, the cities of Nepal are also a good place to visit. I would strongly recommend you the Holiday tours in Nepal , because I have visited that country and I know its beauty. I visited Nepal last year with my family and they enjoyed it a lot. Now, Nepal is not just a place for us, it has become a great memory for us.
Let me share with you our trip.
We started our trip with visiting cultural places of Nepal. There are three major cities in Nepal, one is Kathmandu, and the others are Pokhara and Chitwan. These cities are full of Stupas, Monasteries and temples, we visited all of them. The one temple we liked a lot is Pashupatinath. The temple reflected everything about the country of Nepal. Once you have completed our cultural trip and turned ourselves to adventure and we started with trekking in Annapurna circuit and Everest circuit. That was the best part of our Holiday tours in Nepal .
If you love adventure, Nepal tourism provides mountain flight, Ultra flight, paragliding, Zip flyer, Helicopter services, bungee jumping, canyon swing, mountain biking and water rafting. We did not have time to do all of those; however, we experienced bungee jumping, water rafting and mountain biking. My son loved the trip a lot especially the bungee jumping experience and water rafting. We experienced water rafting in Bhote Koshi and a profession was with us all the time. He also gave us a crash course before we start rafting.
Then we went on a safari at Chitwan and Bardia Jungle and we were lucky to encounter the rhinos in our safari at Bardia jungle. We took a few photos for our collection as well. After completing our safari we went back to Kathmandu, took a flight and came back home. Our experience of Holiday tours in Nepal was really great. I saw the photographs to my friends and recommended them to visit there once and some of my friends agreed as well. One of my friends is leaving for Kathmandu today with his family. I hope he will enjoy his trip a lot.
After our experience of Nepal, we are eager the visit the country again and have some more fun, but this time we are thinking to go with our friends and their families.
Join the family, and become our featured story. Get Holiday tours in Nepaltoday. Feel Free with www.gofornepal.com
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione