ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Trekking In Nepal, My Dream
Total Articles: 7
When you work from 9 to 5 everyday and you have a family to take care of, you forget sparing some time for yourself. That is what happed to me. After our son was born, my wife and I spent a lot of time to get some extra cash in the household, so that we can get our son a better future. We totally forgot about our dreams. Day by day my wife and I were adding a few pounds in our body and eventually, we entered the obese category.
Then I got a great business opportunity with a stable income. Now, I was free to take care of myself, so the first thing my wife and I did is we joined a gym to lose weight. After working out 3 hours every day for 1 year, I was able to lose 30 pounds and the best thing was I was feeling lighter. My wife also did lose 25 pounds and she was looking really attractive.
One day, my wife and I were hanging out in the downtown and a travel agency poster caught our eyes. The poster stated “Trekking in Nepal”. Without wasting a single minute, we went in and got some information from the representative. It was my dream to go Trekking in Nepal, but I did not want to go there with the help of an American travel agency. I needed a Nepal localite to help me with my trekking.
That night, when I went home, I spent nearly 3 hours to find out Nepal trekking spots on the internet. I would like to share those places with you.
The Everest Circuit
The Annapurna Circuit
The Langtang Region
The Kangchenjunga Circuit
These are the primary trekking spots in Nepal.
As I wanted a Nepal local travel agency, I started to search the online directory to find out some. I found a few travel agencies, which provides Trekking in Nepal packages and had great ratings. I contacted all of them one by one and read a few reviews about their services on the internet. At last, I selected a travel agency and made a deal with them. Took a few days off for my vacation from my business and booked flight tickets for me and my wife.
Today, we are leaving for our trip. Wish us luck. I will definitely share my trekking experience with you, when I come back from my trip.
Join the family, and become our featured story. Get Trekking in Nepal today. Feel Free with www.gofornepal.com
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David