ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Trekking In Nepal, My Dream
Total Articles: 7
When you work from 9 to 5 everyday and you have a family to take care of, you forget sparing some time for yourself. That is what happed to me. After our son was born, my wife and I spent a lot of time to get some extra cash in the household, so that we can get our son a better future. We totally forgot about our dreams. Day by day my wife and I were adding a few pounds in our body and eventually, we entered the obese category.
Then I got a great business opportunity with a stable income. Now, I was free to take care of myself, so the first thing my wife and I did is we joined a gym to lose weight. After working out 3 hours every day for 1 year, I was able to lose 30 pounds and the best thing was I was feeling lighter. My wife also did lose 25 pounds and she was looking really attractive.
One day, my wife and I were hanging out in the downtown and a travel agency poster caught our eyes. The poster stated “Trekking in Nepal”. Without wasting a single minute, we went in and got some information from the representative. It was my dream to go Trekking in Nepal, but I did not want to go there with the help of an American travel agency. I needed a Nepal localite to help me with my trekking.
That night, when I went home, I spent nearly 3 hours to find out Nepal trekking spots on the internet. I would like to share those places with you.
The Everest Circuit
The Annapurna Circuit
The Langtang Region
The Kangchenjunga Circuit
These are the primary trekking spots in Nepal.
As I wanted a Nepal local travel agency, I started to search the online directory to find out some. I found a few travel agencies, which provides Trekking in Nepal packages and had great ratings. I contacted all of them one by one and read a few reviews about their services on the internet. At last, I selected a travel agency and made a deal with them. Took a few days off for my vacation from my business and booked flight tickets for me and my wife.
Today, we are leaving for our trip. Wish us luck. I will definitely share my trekking experience with you, when I come back from my trip.
Join the family, and become our featured story. Get Trekking in Nepal today. Feel Free with www.gofornepal.com
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage