ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Trekking In Nepal, My Dream
Total Articles: 7
When you work from 9 to 5 everyday and you have a family to take care of, you forget sparing some time for yourself. That is what happed to me. After our son was born, my wife and I spent a lot of time to get some extra cash in the household, so that we can get our son a better future. We totally forgot about our dreams. Day by day my wife and I were adding a few pounds in our body and eventually, we entered the obese category.
Then I got a great business opportunity with a stable income. Now, I was free to take care of myself, so the first thing my wife and I did is we joined a gym to lose weight. After working out 3 hours every day for 1 year, I was able to lose 30 pounds and the best thing was I was feeling lighter. My wife also did lose 25 pounds and she was looking really attractive.
One day, my wife and I were hanging out in the downtown and a travel agency poster caught our eyes. The poster stated “Trekking in Nepal”. Without wasting a single minute, we went in and got some information from the representative. It was my dream to go Trekking in Nepal, but I did not want to go there with the help of an American travel agency. I needed a Nepal localite to help me with my trekking.
That night, when I went home, I spent nearly 3 hours to find out Nepal trekking spots on the internet. I would like to share those places with you.
The Everest Circuit
The Annapurna Circuit
The Langtang Region
The Kangchenjunga Circuit
These are the primary trekking spots in Nepal.
As I wanted a Nepal local travel agency, I started to search the online directory to find out some. I found a few travel agencies, which provides Trekking in Nepal packages and had great ratings. I contacted all of them one by one and read a few reviews about their services on the internet. At last, I selected a travel agency and made a deal with them. Took a few days off for my vacation from my business and booked flight tickets for me and my wife.
Today, we are leaving for our trip. Wish us luck. I will definitely share my trekking experience with you, when I come back from my trip.
Join the family, and become our featured story. Get Trekking in Nepal today. Feel Free with www.gofornepal.com
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe