ALL >> Legal >> View Article
4 Ways To Win A Dui Case In Florida: Best Defenses In Court
Total Articles: 136
Driving under the influence of alcohol is a serious offense in Florida, which could lead to heavy fines, penalties and, maybe even, jail sentencing. Moreover, you could be placed on probation, during which period, your license will be suspended. When you are faced with a DUI charge, the first thing you should do is consult one of Miami’s DUI lawyers to make sure that you win the case and you are declared not guilty.
However, in order to win a case, you need to take the advice and assistance of a specialized DUI lawyer, who is well aware of the best defenses. You should also be aware of four of the defenses used by the best of Miami’s DUI lawyers at the RTR law firm as knowledge is power in the courtroom.
1. Challenging the stop
One of the best defenses used in DUI cases is to challenge the reason for which the law enforcement officer has stopped you before arresting you on a DUI charge. An officer can stop only on reasonable suspicion of a traffic infraction or crime. If the officer has stopped you for any other reason, you will be judged not guilty.
2. Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests
You might be facing a DUI charge after failing the Field Sobriety Tests administered by the law enforcement officer. However, if your case is being handled by Miami’s DUI lawyer at the RTR law firm, then even these tests can be challenged by stating physical disabilities or medical conditions, or by proving that the officer is not qualified to perform the tests.
3. Challenging the breath tests
The law enforcement officer also measures your blood alcohol content (BAC) with a breathalyzer test. However, the breathalyzer test must be conducted in a specific manner. A DUI lawyer can challenge that the officer did not conduct the test or maintain the machines properly, which led to wrong test results. This is enough to beat your DUI case.
4. Defending your rights
The failure of a law enforcement officer to read your Miranda rights before arresting you can lead to your case being thrown out by the court. Miami’s DUI lawyers at crimlawfirm.com can help you identify such circumstances.
Miami’s DUI lawyers at the law firm of Robbins, Tunkey, Ross, Amsel, Raben, & Waxman, P.A. will help you when you are faced with DUI charge of any severity and will try to obtain a not guilty verdict for you.
Legal Articles1. Divorce Lawyer Mumbai
Author: Mayur Pandya
2. 10 Ways How Rera Will Delight The Home Buyers - A Fresher Life Beckons At The Hemisphere
Author: The Hemisphere
3. Indications You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer
Author: Daniel Estes
4. 7 Habits Of A Successful Entrepreneur That The Startup Owners Should Follow
Author: Shruti Kakkar
5. Court Marriage Mumbai
Author: Mayur Pandya
6. Detective Services
Author: Mark Grover
7. Traffic Ticket Lawyer Houston Ensures Your Traffic Ticket Dismissal In The Court
8. Private Detective London – A Private Investigator London Can Perform Discreet And Fast Background Ch
Author: Gary Lee
9. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers In Md- Protecting Debitor And Creditor Instantaneously
10. Search Law Firms, Top Advocates, Lawyers
Author: Advacto legal Solutions
11. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Can Help You From The Legal Charges
12. The Experience Of Working With A Work Injury Lawyer In Pennsylvania
Author: Ryan Harvey
13. What Can Springfield Missouri Family Lawyers In Greene County Do For You?
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
14. Denton Child Custody Attorney: A Perfect And Healthy Solution
Author: Mark N John
15. 15 Common Myths About Child Custody
Author: V. Wayne Ward