ALL >> Legal >> View Article
4 Ways To Win A Dui Case In Florida: Best Defenses In Court
Total Articles: 136
Driving under the influence of alcohol is a serious offense in Florida, which could lead to heavy fines, penalties and, maybe even, jail sentencing. Moreover, you could be placed on probation, during which period, your license will be suspended. When you are faced with a DUI charge, the first thing you should do is consult one of Miami’s DUI lawyers to make sure that you win the case and you are declared not guilty.
However, in order to win a case, you need to take the advice and assistance of a specialized DUI lawyer, who is well aware of the best defenses. You should also be aware of four of the defenses used by the best of Miami’s DUI lawyers at the RTR law firm as knowledge is power in the courtroom.
1. Challenging the stop
One of the best defenses used in DUI cases is to challenge the reason for which the law enforcement officer has stopped you before arresting you on a DUI charge. An officer can stop only on reasonable suspicion of a traffic infraction or crime. If the officer has stopped you for any other reason, you will be judged not guilty.
2. Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests
You might be facing a DUI charge after failing the Field Sobriety Tests administered by the law enforcement officer. However, if your case is being handled by Miami’s DUI lawyer at the RTR law firm, then even these tests can be challenged by stating physical disabilities or medical conditions, or by proving that the officer is not qualified to perform the tests.
3. Challenging the breath tests
The law enforcement officer also measures your blood alcohol content (BAC) with a breathalyzer test. However, the breathalyzer test must be conducted in a specific manner. A DUI lawyer can challenge that the officer did not conduct the test or maintain the machines properly, which led to wrong test results. This is enough to beat your DUI case.
4. Defending your rights
The failure of a law enforcement officer to read your Miranda rights before arresting you can lead to your case being thrown out by the court. Miami’s DUI lawyers at crimlawfirm.com can help you identify such circumstances.
Miami’s DUI lawyers at the law firm of Robbins, Tunkey, Ross, Amsel, Raben, & Waxman, P.A. will help you when you are faced with DUI charge of any severity and will try to obtain a not guilty verdict for you.
Legal Articles1. Bail Bond Facts
Author: Emily Stone
2. Why Immigration To Canada Is The Best Option?
Author: Radvision World
3. Six Steps To Attaining Compensation For Accident Injury In Toronto City
Author: Dasilva Legal
4. Know Need Of Living Trust Attorney California
Author: Leah Wilmot
5. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are The Best To Help You Against Any Criminal Charges
6. Risks And Rewards Of Buying Property In Dubai
Author: hHassan Elhais
7. Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyer – Knowledgeable Lawyers Get What You Need
Author: Tina smith
8. Nursing Home Abuse And Negligence – Who Is Responsible?
Author: Tyler Pillay
9. Basic Corporate Laws For Business In Dubai
Author: Hassan Elhais
10. Consult An Employment Lawyer For Issues Regarding Flexible Work hours
11. Employment Lawyers Perth
12. Dallas Personal Injuries Increased” – How About Mediation
Author: Ted Lyon
13. Guidebook For Parents In Fort Worth On Child Custody
Author: Kevin Clark
14. Seven Common Traffic Offences That May Bring You Ticket Or Fine In Toronto
Author: Neil Dasilva
15. Fort Worth’s Divorces Are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime