ALL >> Legal >> View Article
4 Ways To Win A Dui Case In Florida: Best Defenses In CourtBy Expert Author: Allne Hill
Driving under the influence of alcohol is a serious offense in Florida, which could lead to heavy fines, penalties and, maybe even, jail sentencing. Moreover, you could be placed on probation, during which period, your license will be suspended. When you are faced with a DUI charge, the first thing you should do is consult one of Miami’s DUI lawyers to make sure that you win the case and you are declared not guilty.
However, in order to win a case, you need to take the advice and assistance of a specialized DUI lawyer, who is well aware of the best defenses. You should also be aware of four of the defenses used by the best of Miami’s DUI lawyers at the RTR law firm as knowledge is power in the courtroom.
1. Challenging the stop
One of the best defenses used in DUI cases is to challenge the reason for which the law enforcement officer has stopped you before arresting you on a DUI charge. An officer can stop only on reasonable suspicion of a traffic infraction or crime. If the officer has stopped you for any other reason, you will be judged not guilty.
2. Challenging the Field Sobriety Tests
You might be facing a DUI charge after failing the Field Sobriety Tests administered by the law enforcement officer. However, if your case is being handled by Miami’s DUI lawyer at the RTR law firm, then even these tests can be challenged by stating physical disabilities or medical conditions, or by proving that the officer is not qualified to perform the tests.
3. Challenging the breath tests
The law enforcement officer also measures your blood alcohol content (BAC) with a breathalyzer test. However, the breathalyzer test must be conducted in a specific manner. A DUI lawyer can challenge that the officer did not conduct the test or maintain the machines properly, which led to wrong test results. This is enough to beat your DUI case.
4. Defending your rights
The failure of a law enforcement officer to read your Miranda rights before arresting you can lead to your case being thrown out by the court. Miami’s DUI lawyers at crimlawfirm.com can help you identify such circumstances.
Miami’s DUI lawyers at the law firm of Robbins, Tunkey, Ross, Amsel, Raben, & Waxman, P.A. will help you when you are faced with DUI charge of any severity and will try to obtain a not guilty verdict for you.
Legal Articles1. Injured In A Slip And Fall - When To A Hire A Lawyer?
2. Guidelines To Choosing The Best Law Firm For Your Business
Author: Charles Silver
3. Personal Injury Law Firms - Getting The Right Slip And Fall Lawyer
4. Basic Need To Knows For Slip And Fall Lawyers
5. The Sydney Family Law Mediation Can Help To Resolve Disputes In A Friendly Manner
6. Truck Accident Attorney – Top 5 Things To Look For
7. Seat Belt Injury Law - What You Need To Know
8. Third Party Negligence- Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm
Author: Mark Joshes is the author of this Article.
10. How To Get Effective Legal Compensation For Ivc Filter Injury Case In Texas?
Author: Nick Feizy
11. Why Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer Is Very Important
12. Top Orange California Personal Injury Lawyer Announcing New Office Location And Free Case Evaluation
13. Contact Experienced Houston Dwi Lawyer To Prove Your Innocence In The Court
14. Succession Planning And Forensic Accounting: Need For Professional Services!
15. Clarify All Your Details Regarding Succession Planning And Accounting Services!
Author: Bob Mussa