ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
An Introduction To Ecommerce
Total Articles: 1
As people are becoming more and more tech savvies, the internet usage is also increasing day after day in India. From a record submitted by the ‘India online 2011’, it is found that nearly 65 million Indians were using the internet in the year 2011, which was 51 million in the previous year 2010. This growth clearly shows the sustainability of technology and E-commerce is also a part and parcel of this technology that makes shopping and even trading easier just like a mouse click away.
E-commerce, which is otherwise called as Electronic Commerce encompasses business activities that take place through electronic mode. It involves purchase and even sale of goods online with the help of Electronic Data Interchange or EDI. Some of the examples of E-commerce are online auctions, shopping, ticket booking, internet banking and other electronic payments done with the help of the World Wide Web. Now, let us get into the details about the types of E-commerce:
Business to Business: This is termed as B2B technically and here both the parties involved in the business are traders. For instance, trading taking place between the manufacturers and retailers will come under this category.
Business to consumer: There are best eCommerce websites in India that are known to sell the best products to the end users and this type is termed as B2C.
Consumer to Consumer: When two people engage in some transactions through the World Wide Web, C2C comes into the picture. For instance, here the consumers purchase thing from an intermediate under a common platform. Websites like eBay fall under this category as this site acts as an intermediate platform between the seller and the purchaser.
Peer to Peer: Under this P2P type, both the parties install a particular software with the help of which they can transfer the files within their computers without the assistance of a web server.
Due to the popularity of the best eCommerce websites in India, nowadays some of them provide the opportunity to do M-commerce for purchasers. This means that they provide the chance to their consumers to make use of mobile devices for carrying out the transactions. Nowadays, many websites are created in such a way that it can be viewed with the same level of clarity through mobile devices as viewing through computer.
It is estimated that the online travel industry is going to play a major role in the development of the eCommerce sector in India.
Are you looking for the information about best ecommerce websites in India? Your search ends here at dollarsnrupees.com. We provide a list of Ecommerce websites/companies' information. To know more about flipkart latest offers, please visit us.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. New Jewellery Designs In India
Author: Jewellery Cluster
2. Women Sports Shoes - Choosing It Right
3. Find Effective Tennis Elbow Brace Online To Offer Relief From The Condition
4. Tissot T-sport Chrono Xl Quartz T116.617.36.097.00 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
5. Find Beautiful Designer Bridal Wedding Sarees Online
6. Pump Up Your Holiday Decor With Beautiful Blooms
Author: Mary Ann Verberne
7. Overview Of Yarmulke For Sale Available Over The Internet
8. Grocery World Going Online
Author: Dheeraj Singh
9. Merry Christmas! Choose Among These 6 Best Christmas Flowers
Author: Lynda Tatara
10. Expert Advice From The Leading Florists In Fort Smith
Author: Butch Johnston
11. How To Choose Right Laptop Bags For Your Corporate Gifting Requirements
Author: corporate legacies
12. Seiko 5 Automatic Japan Made Snkp11j1 Men’s Watch: Nostalgic, Optimistic, Optimized
Author: Jasson C
13. Enjoy The Best Experience Of Shopping In Australian Grocery Stores Online
14. Buy Smartphone Online In India
15. Make Way For Online Shopping With Amazing Deals On Men Products