ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
An Introduction To Ecommerce
Total Articles: 1
As people are becoming more and more tech savvies, the internet usage is also increasing day after day in India. From a record submitted by the ‘India online 2011’, it is found that nearly 65 million Indians were using the internet in the year 2011, which was 51 million in the previous year 2010. This growth clearly shows the sustainability of technology and E-commerce is also a part and parcel of this technology that makes shopping and even trading easier just like a mouse click away.
E-commerce, which is otherwise called as Electronic Commerce encompasses business activities that take place through electronic mode. It involves purchase and even sale of goods online with the help of Electronic Data Interchange or EDI. Some of the examples of E-commerce are online auctions, shopping, ticket booking, internet banking and other electronic payments done with the help of the World Wide Web. Now, let us get into the details about the types of E-commerce:
Business to Business: This is termed as B2B technically and here both the parties involved in the business are traders. For instance, trading taking place between the manufacturers and retailers will come under this category.
Business to consumer: There are best eCommerce websites in India that are known to sell the best products to the end users and this type is termed as B2C.
Consumer to Consumer: When two people engage in some transactions through the World Wide Web, C2C comes into the picture. For instance, here the consumers purchase thing from an intermediate under a common platform. Websites like eBay fall under this category as this site acts as an intermediate platform between the seller and the purchaser.
Peer to Peer: Under this P2P type, both the parties install a particular software with the help of which they can transfer the files within their computers without the assistance of a web server.
Due to the popularity of the best eCommerce websites in India, nowadays some of them provide the opportunity to do M-commerce for purchasers. This means that they provide the chance to their consumers to make use of mobile devices for carrying out the transactions. Nowadays, many websites are created in such a way that it can be viewed with the same level of clarity through mobile devices as viewing through computer.
It is estimated that the online travel industry is going to play a major role in the development of the eCommerce sector in India.
Are you looking for the information about best ecommerce websites in India? Your search ends here at dollarsnrupees.com. We provide a list of Ecommerce websites/companies' information. To know more about flipkart latest offers, please visit us.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca