ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Hot Mysterious Destinations In India
Total Articles: 74
The above quote finds a strong coherence with this article. After all, the window to your soul is often the unknown and the unheard which we stumble upon, often by accident and, at times, by will.
Instead of waiting for those serendipitous moments when you chance upon a buried skeleton or walk into a scruffy-looking serial killer, why not brace up for a travel to some of the most mysterious places in India?
Here, to help you out chase the feared and the dead, we recommend these five places:
1. Bhangarh, Rajasthan: If you keep yourself updated with your horror news, you must already be well-aware of this destination, now gaining popularity amongst adventurers and even daring couples. It is, by far, touted as the most haunted place in India. This town called Bhangarh is a sprawled out area which has got nothing but decrepit architecture and an eerie ambiance. The place is not peopled by anyone since no one is permitted to spend a night here. A day-trip may or may not set your date with a shadowy spectrum. What is certain is that the chilly desolate atmosphere will spook you out and out.
2. Kottayam, Kerala: Kerala is that charming destination which features in almost all the honeymoon packages India. But this romantic place of heartthrobs and honeymooners also has a grey side to it. Try visiting Kottayam this season. This place is famous for its occasional red-colored rain, something which has baffled both the locals and the scientists. Random guesses suggest that there may be an influence of some microorganism in the water, but such wild hypotheses aside, the enigma stays unsolved.
3. Swamps of West Bengal: The marshy swamps of West Bengal house an unraveled mystery in the form of Aleya lights or ghost lights. The local fishermen often report of bright gaudy-colored lights which flash in air and have no apparent source or reason. Scientifically, the cause lies unknown, but some God-fearing locals have attributed these lights to phantom-manifestation.
4. Ganga-Brahmaputra delta: These holier-than-thou rivers are not just the cradle of life and civilization. They also have a darker side to them. Since the distant 19th century, reports of inexplicable explosive sounds (known as Barisal Guns) have been frequent. Some believe that these sounds are preludes to earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, though no theory has been able to satisfactorily answer all questions.
5. Jatinga, Assam: We possibly couldn’t round off our list of the top five mysterious places in India without making a mention of Jatinga, a sparsely populated village in Assam. It is most famous (rather, infamous) for its annual ritual of bird-suicides. Migratory birds drop dead from the sky (for no apparent cause) usually on moonless nights in the autumnal months. Now, try cracking this mystery!
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage