ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Hot Mysterious Destinations In India
Total Articles: 74
The above quote finds a strong coherence with this article. After all, the window to your soul is often the unknown and the unheard which we stumble upon, often by accident and, at times, by will.
Instead of waiting for those serendipitous moments when you chance upon a buried skeleton or walk into a scruffy-looking serial killer, why not brace up for a travel to some of the most mysterious places in India?
Here, to help you out chase the feared and the dead, we recommend these five places:
1. Bhangarh, Rajasthan: If you keep yourself updated with your horror news, you must already be well-aware of this destination, now gaining popularity amongst adventurers and even daring couples. It is, by far, touted as the most haunted place in India. This town called Bhangarh is a sprawled out area which has got nothing but decrepit architecture and an eerie ambiance. The place is not peopled by anyone since no one is permitted to spend a night here. A day-trip may or may not set your date with a shadowy spectrum. What is certain is that the chilly desolate atmosphere will spook you out and out.
2. Kottayam, Kerala: Kerala is that charming destination which features in almost all the honeymoon packages India. But this romantic place of heartthrobs and honeymooners also has a grey side to it. Try visiting Kottayam this season. This place is famous for its occasional red-colored rain, something which has baffled both the locals and the scientists. Random guesses suggest that there may be an influence of some microorganism in the water, but such wild hypotheses aside, the enigma stays unsolved.
3. Swamps of West Bengal: The marshy swamps of West Bengal house an unraveled mystery in the form of Aleya lights or ghost lights. The local fishermen often report of bright gaudy-colored lights which flash in air and have no apparent source or reason. Scientifically, the cause lies unknown, but some God-fearing locals have attributed these lights to phantom-manifestation.
4. Ganga-Brahmaputra delta: These holier-than-thou rivers are not just the cradle of life and civilization. They also have a darker side to them. Since the distant 19th century, reports of inexplicable explosive sounds (known as Barisal Guns) have been frequent. Some believe that these sounds are preludes to earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, though no theory has been able to satisfactorily answer all questions.
5. Jatinga, Assam: We possibly couldn’t round off our list of the top five mysterious places in India without making a mention of Jatinga, a sparsely populated village in Assam. It is most famous (rather, infamous) for its annual ritual of bird-suicides. Migratory birds drop dead from the sky (for no apparent cause) usually on moonless nights in the autumnal months. Now, try cracking this mystery!
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience