ALL >> General >> View Article
2014 Fashion Trends: Top Fashion Tips For 2014 For All Seasons
Total Articles: 4
Before you get your credit card out, take some time out to think about what you are purchasing. Those silver ankle boots may look good on the shelf and their rock bottom price may feel good on your wallet, but they may not be what you need to be purchasing this year if you want to make heads turn (in a good way).
Fashion keeps changing and evolving. That’s the fun of it. Nothing stays the same. There is always room for more adventure and 2014 offers exactly that. The following are some of the trends for 2014 that you ought to look out for throughout the year.
· Unstructured duster coats are becoming really big in 2014 especially around Europe. These duster coats are perfect for cool spring and winter weather. Say goodbye to the tailored cut coats that were so popular last year. The trend this year is the unstructured coat and the baggier the better.
Of course what you wear underneath the coat matters a great deal. Many women wear these coats to offices with little t-shirts and skirts underneath. They are perfect for the layered look too.
· One of the most popular spring/summer 2014 trends is the slip dress. This dress is versatile. It can be layered up or worn as a single piece. It can also be worn with a t-shit underneath or under a coat. The dress is not only suitable for spring and summer but can be worn throughout the year depending on what you pair it with. The dresses come in a wide variety of colours suitable for different occasions and seasons.
· Another trend in women’s fashion clothing for 2014 is the sheer transparency. These tops are great for spring and summer and are quite versatile. Depending on what you pair them with, you can wear them in formal and informal gatherings. They were once popular in the 90s and are making a comeback this year.
· Another trend is colour coordinating. This can be done with skirts and tops or even dresses and jackets or sweaters. You can purchase cheap bodycon dresses UK and match them with similar patterned jackets to achieve the two-piece matching coordinated look.
General Articles1. What Are The Skills Development To Be Improved To Get The Best Jobs?
2. How Can An Electrician Wollongong Be Perfect For You
Author: Fellacity Trunck
3. Know Your Pan Card Status Here
4. Atharva Innovation Is Top Dealer And Distributor For Mechanical Products In Pune
5. Herbal & Natural Health Solutions For Women’s Problems
6. Pune- The City Of Opportunities For Mba Graduates
Author: Scmhrd Pune
7. Which Hotel Booking Sites Offer The Best Deals?
Author: Antonio Arola
8. Should You Invest In Vacation Homes In Costa Rica
Author: Jennifer Frazier
9. Express Entry System Alberta
Author: xiphias immigration
10. Auto Dealers For New And Used Cars
11. Entrepreneur Visa For Australia
Author: xiphias immigration
12. Online Food Ordering Script With Astounding Features
13. Trick To Buy Mi 1rs Products
14. The Essential Checklist For Hiring A Great Plumber
Author: John Roy
15. Stylize Your Appearance With Well Crafted Silver Jewelries
Author: Bryan Gentles