ALL >> General >> View Article
2014 Fashion Trends: Top Fashion Tips For 2014 For All Seasons
Total Articles: 4
Before you get your credit card out, take some time out to think about what you are purchasing. Those silver ankle boots may look good on the shelf and their rock bottom price may feel good on your wallet, but they may not be what you need to be purchasing this year if you want to make heads turn (in a good way).
Fashion keeps changing and evolving. That’s the fun of it. Nothing stays the same. There is always room for more adventure and 2014 offers exactly that. The following are some of the trends for 2014 that you ought to look out for throughout the year.
· Unstructured duster coats are becoming really big in 2014 especially around Europe. These duster coats are perfect for cool spring and winter weather. Say goodbye to the tailored cut coats that were so popular last year. The trend this year is the unstructured coat and the baggier the better.
Of course what you wear underneath the coat matters a great deal. Many women wear these coats to offices with little t-shirts and skirts underneath. They are perfect for the layered look too.
· One of the most popular spring/summer 2014 trends is the slip dress. This dress is versatile. It can be layered up or worn as a single piece. It can also be worn with a t-shit underneath or under a coat. The dress is not only suitable for spring and summer but can be worn throughout the year depending on what you pair it with. The dresses come in a wide variety of colours suitable for different occasions and seasons.
· Another trend in women’s fashion clothing for 2014 is the sheer transparency. These tops are great for spring and summer and are quite versatile. Depending on what you pair them with, you can wear them in formal and informal gatherings. They were once popular in the 90s and are making a comeback this year.
· Another trend is colour coordinating. This can be done with skirts and tops or even dresses and jackets or sweaters. You can purchase cheap bodycon dresses UK and match them with similar patterned jackets to achieve the two-piece matching coordinated look.
General Articles1. Металлургический Комбинат
2. Jantar Mantar: Must Visit Place In Jaipur For Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
3. Here Is What You Must Know About Gst
4. Our Rainbow Girls
5. Leather Handbags For Men And Women
6. Silk Sarees Online
7. Leather Product
8. Things To Do In Case Of Emergency
9. Discover The Outdoors
10. College 2 Corporate
11. Remaining Affordable
12. Why You Should Go With A Third Party Internet Provider Instead Of The Big 4
Author: CanNet Telecom
13. Web Development And Marketing
14. Dancing On Hip Hop Beats
15. Unrestricted Domain Extensions