ALL >> General >> View Article
2014 Fashion Trends: Top Fashion Tips For 2014 For All Seasons
Total Articles: 4
Before you get your credit card out, take some time out to think about what you are purchasing. Those silver ankle boots may look good on the shelf and their rock bottom price may feel good on your wallet, but they may not be what you need to be purchasing this year if you want to make heads turn (in a good way).
Fashion keeps changing and evolving. That’s the fun of it. Nothing stays the same. There is always room for more adventure and 2014 offers exactly that. The following are some of the trends for 2014 that you ought to look out for throughout the year.
· Unstructured duster coats are becoming really big in 2014 especially around Europe. These duster coats are perfect for cool spring and winter weather. Say goodbye to the tailored cut coats that were so popular last year. The trend this year is the unstructured coat and the baggier the better.
Of course what you wear underneath the coat matters a great deal. Many women wear these coats to offices with little t-shirts and skirts underneath. They are perfect for the layered look too.
· One of the most popular spring/summer 2014 trends is the slip dress. This dress is versatile. It can be layered up or worn as a single piece. It can also be worn with a t-shit underneath or under a coat. The dress is not only suitable for spring and summer but can be worn throughout the year depending on what you pair it with. The dresses come in a wide variety of colours suitable for different occasions and seasons.
· Another trend in women’s fashion clothing for 2014 is the sheer transparency. These tops are great for spring and summer and are quite versatile. Depending on what you pair them with, you can wear them in formal and informal gatherings. They were once popular in the 90s and are making a comeback this year.
· Another trend is colour coordinating. This can be done with skirts and tops or even dresses and jackets or sweaters. You can purchase cheap bodycon dresses UK and match them with similar patterned jackets to achieve the two-piece matching coordinated look.
General Articles1. A Guide To Web Hosting For The Beginner
Author: sumit gadre
2. Caliber Lims
Author: caliber universal
3. The Great Yellow Pages Classified Portal Script
4. The City Of Dar El Salam
Author: Medhat Elsergany
5. Java Training Institute Teaches You The Concept Of Ejb
6. Voip Softswitch Providers Give Best Technical Services
Author: sachin kumar
7. Why House Cleaning Is Vital To Your Health And Lifestyle
Author: Cassie Smitty
8. Make Your Home Décor Simple And Unique With Blanket Boxes
Author: Wooden Street
9. 12 Products That Get Rid Of Greasy Hair Fast
10. Explosive Detector Market Segmentation
Author: Shivani Singh
11. The Important Role Of Alarm Systems In The Industrial Sector
Author: Anu Walia
12. Votre Robe Calvin Klein était Hors De Ce Monde Sherobe
13. Mistakes When Opting For Family Chiropractic Clinics
Author: Nat Houston
14. How To Keep Outdoor Umbrellas From Falling
15. You Need Your Own Domain Name...
Author: sumith gadre