ALL » Business >> View Article
Let Your Zakat And Qurbani Serve Humanity Without DiscriminationBy Expert Author: saeed maroof
There are many people in this world who do not have access to basic human needs such as food, clothing and shelter. For many of these people, it is not by choice. It is a result of their circumstances, which are often beyond their control.
Being able to make it through another day for these people is often a struggle. Everyday seems to be worse than the previous one.
It is difficult to imagine what the less fortunate go through every day. However, you can make it easier on them by being faithful with your Qurabani.
Charity is a central requirement of Islam. A true Muslim is faithful in giving what they have been commanded to give in accordance with the teachings of the Holy Quran.
Qurbani continues to be synonymous with the festival of sacrifice otherwise known as Eid-ul-Adha. This is a festival that commemorates the ultimate sacrifice that Nabil Ebrahim (AS) was prepared to make by sacrificing his son Nabil Ismail (AS).
It is sad to note that many Muslims fail to honour this requirement of making a sacrifice on Eid-ul-Ahda and thus, transgress the requirements of Shari’ah. Some even forget the basic requirements of Zakat and fail to give alms to the poor which is one of the main pillars of Islam.
If you deem yourself a faithful Muslim, it is time you returned to the true teachings of Muslim charity and start making your sacrifices as required by Shari’ah and the teachings of the Holy Quran.
Many Muslims find it difficult to make the sacrifice of Eid-ul-Adha as prescribed in the law. This is especially true of Muslims living in urban areas where it is difficult to find the animals as directed in the law or is simply not practical.
This does not mean that you shouldn’t make the sacrifice. The main purpose of the sacrifice is to share with those who don’t have anything. You can still make your sacrifice without having to actually slaughter the animals.
There are various Muslim charity organisations that work with the less fortunate around the world. You can place a donation with these charity organisations and have them make the sacrifice on your behalf. They will ensure that the less fortunate in the countries they work in are provided with the sacrifice of Eid-ul-Adha. You will, therefore, have fulfilled the requirements of the law and, therefore, retained your honour as a faithful Muslim.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta