ALL >> Business >> View Article
Let Your Zakat And Qurbani Serve Humanity Without Discrimination
Total Articles: 4
There are many people in this world who do not have access to basic human needs such as food, clothing and shelter. For many of these people, it is not by choice. It is a result of their circumstances, which are often beyond their control.
Being able to make it through another day for these people is often a struggle. Everyday seems to be worse than the previous one.
It is difficult to imagine what the less fortunate go through every day. However, you can make it easier on them by being faithful with your Qurabani.
Charity is a central requirement of Islam. A true Muslim is faithful in giving what they have been commanded to give in accordance with the teachings of the Holy Quran.
Qurbani continues to be synonymous with the festival of sacrifice otherwise known as Eid-ul-Adha. This is a festival that commemorates the ultimate sacrifice that Nabil Ebrahim (AS) was prepared to make by sacrificing his son Nabil Ismail (AS).
It is sad to note that many Muslims fail to honour this requirement of making a sacrifice on Eid-ul-Ahda and thus, transgress the requirements of Shari’ah. Some even forget the basic requirements of Zakat and fail to give alms to the poor which is one of the main pillars of Islam.
If you deem yourself a faithful Muslim, it is time you returned to the true teachings of Muslim charity and start making your sacrifices as required by Shari’ah and the teachings of the Holy Quran.
Many Muslims find it difficult to make the sacrifice of Eid-ul-Adha as prescribed in the law. This is especially true of Muslims living in urban areas where it is difficult to find the animals as directed in the law or is simply not practical.
This does not mean that you shouldn’t make the sacrifice. The main purpose of the sacrifice is to share with those who don’t have anything. You can still make your sacrifice without having to actually slaughter the animals.
There are various Muslim charity organisations that work with the less fortunate around the world. You can place a donation with these charity organisations and have them make the sacrifice on your behalf. They will ensure that the less fortunate in the countries they work in are provided with the sacrifice of Eid-ul-Adha. You will, therefore, have fulfilled the requirements of the law and, therefore, retained your honour as a faithful Muslim.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth