ALL >> Business >> View Article
Let Your Zakat And Qurbani Serve Humanity Without Discrimination
Total Articles: 4
There are many people in this world who do not have access to basic human needs such as food, clothing and shelter. For many of these people, it is not by choice. It is a result of their circumstances, which are often beyond their control.
Being able to make it through another day for these people is often a struggle. Everyday seems to be worse than the previous one.
It is difficult to imagine what the less fortunate go through every day. However, you can make it easier on them by being faithful with your Qurabani.
Charity is a central requirement of Islam. A true Muslim is faithful in giving what they have been commanded to give in accordance with the teachings of the Holy Quran.
Qurbani continues to be synonymous with the festival of sacrifice otherwise known as Eid-ul-Adha. This is a festival that commemorates the ultimate sacrifice that Nabil Ebrahim (AS) was prepared to make by sacrificing his son Nabil Ismail (AS).
It is sad to note that many Muslims fail to honour this requirement of making a sacrifice on Eid-ul-Ahda and thus, transgress the requirements of Shari’ah. Some even forget the basic requirements of Zakat and fail to give alms to the poor which is one of the main pillars of Islam.
If you deem yourself a faithful Muslim, it is time you returned to the true teachings of Muslim charity and start making your sacrifices as required by Shari’ah and the teachings of the Holy Quran.
Many Muslims find it difficult to make the sacrifice of Eid-ul-Adha as prescribed in the law. This is especially true of Muslims living in urban areas where it is difficult to find the animals as directed in the law or is simply not practical.
This does not mean that you shouldn’t make the sacrifice. The main purpose of the sacrifice is to share with those who don’t have anything. You can still make your sacrifice without having to actually slaughter the animals.
There are various Muslim charity organisations that work with the less fortunate around the world. You can place a donation with these charity organisations and have them make the sacrifice on your behalf. They will ensure that the less fortunate in the countries they work in are provided with the sacrifice of Eid-ul-Adha. You will, therefore, have fulfilled the requirements of the law and, therefore, retained your honour as a faithful Muslim.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women