ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Buying Used Office Furniture London? First, Know The Wood Types. Part 2
Total Articles: 8
Today I will discuss bout Hard Maple, but before that let me share species of Maple with you.
Just like oak, Hard Maple is also a dense wood, 740kg/m3, and just like oak Hardwood is also used in flooring and furniture. Sometimes Hard Maple is used in the main structure of buildings as well. Maple syrup is one of the products of Maple trees. Sugar Maple(Hard Maple) is used in the construction of Bowling alleys and Basketball courts and it is also used to make baseball bats as well. It is used in making of musical instruments as well, like violin, guitar and drum shell. In ancient times, people used to use maple wood to create bows, because the wood is much more flexible.
Back to the topic:
As Maple wood is the densest wood the furniture made out of this wood is much stronger and more reliable than any other woods. Last year, I bought one desk for my home office and it was a Used Office Furniture. At first, I thought that I can use this desk temporarily till I buy a new one. One day my dad visited me (he is a carpenter and he has his own shop), we talked and watched TV for some time and then I showed him my new desk and told him that I have bought this Used Office Furniture on a temporary basis. As soon as he checked the wood, he told me that I do not need to buy a new desk at all as I have already bought a better one.
He said that this desk is made out of Hard Maple and it is a strong and reliable wood type. I said that that desk’ polishing and color are faded and It did not look good. He said he will make some repairs, polish and color it for me and it will look as good as new. I thought of giving it a try and the following week I sent the desk to my dad’s shop. After one or two days, he sent the desk back to my place and when I saw it, it did not look like Used Office Furniture at all. I am using this desk since then, actually, I am writing this article on my laptop on my maple desk and I must say, It is still in a very good condition.
Home and Garden Articles1. Different Types Of Automatic Garage Door Openers And Their Safety Measure
Author: Micheal Smith
2. Starting A Gardening Business Franchise In Australia – Pros Or Cons
Author: Phil Maunder
3. Tips To Buy Or Hire Outdoor Heater
Author: Jessie Cooper
4. The Failure Reasons Of Automatic Garage Door
Author: Micheal Smith
5. 4 Amazing Tips For Better Lawn Care
Author: Michael Foley
6. Relocation Made Easy And Safe With Professional Moving Company
Author: Michael Holden
7. 6 Simple Tips To Get The Most Attractive Wooden Floors In Sunderland!
Author: Kevin Elliott
8. Add Excitement In The Space By Bringing Readymade Curtains
Author: Tanvi Gupta
9. Chest Of Drawers: The Perfect Piece Of Furniture For Storage And Decor
Author: Wooden Space
10. Top Kitchen Equipment Exporter
11. Diy Low Cost Cleaning Tips Shared By Best Sydney Apartment Cleaner
Author: Lucas Brown
12. Mosaics In Interior Designs
Author: Emily Stone
13. 5 Cheap Tips By Landscaper’s To Increase Value Of House In Inner West
Author: Ammy Hardson
14. Roof Cleaning – Make Your Home Exterior Beautiful
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. Energy Star Windows - Are They Worth It?
Author: Mary Morris