ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips On How To Build Your Muscles
Total Articles: 233
If you are interested in body building you can start by learning some basics of building muscles and research about the nutritional needs and the exercise routines. Here are a few tips on building muscles effectively.
You can acquire body mass through the right set of bodybuilding exercises. Working out is the best way to get a great body and a strong physique. Apart from that, it will also help develop the flexibility of your body, promote overall health of your body, as well as increase your resistance to injury. Most of these exercises include weight lifting, it is always important to do warm-ups, follow safety precautions and seek professional advice on the types of exercises that best suit you.
2) Consume more calories than you burn:
This should be the first and the foremost thing on your to-do list when you are about to start your muscle building activity. Remember, this is the most fundamental law of muscle growth: “If you don’t consume enough calories for the day, you will not be able build muscles.”
So how many calories should you consume a day? Roughly you must consume calories anywhere from 17 to 20 times of your bodyweight. Adjust your caloric intake according to your personal goals, metabolic rate and activity levels.
3) Eat the right type of calories:
While keeping body fat gains in control, your main objective should be to build lean mass, so you should consume the right type of calories from the selected food sources.
Ideally you should only be concerned with the 3 main sources of food which are:
a) High Quality Protein
b) High Fiber or Low Glycemic Carbohydrates
c) Healthy Unsaturated Fats
These 3 food groups should form the basic bulk of your diet regime and should be spread evenly over 5 to 7 meals a day.
4) Drink plenty of water:
Water is important to your general well-being. You must also know that water is extremely critical to your muscle-building efforts. Studies have shown that only a slight 3-4% decrease in your water intake will eventually lead to a 10-20% decrease in muscle contraction.
A higher intake of water will improve your overall strength. It will prevent dehydration and the injuries while working out in the gym. By providing a soft cushion between your joints and connective tissues during your high-intensity training regime, water acts as a lubricating agent.
If you understand and apply these tips, you will undoubtedly be able to accomplish your muscle-building goal in a short span of time.
Health Articles1. Set Up Your Romantic Mood With Essential Oil
2. Important Tips For Buying Essential Oils
3. Mistakes That You Should Avoid When Buying Essential Oil
4. Important Things To Remember When Planning To Buy Essential Oil
5. Where To Purchase A Good Quality Essential Oil?
6. Do You Know How To Use Essential Oil?
7. Buy Essential Oil For Weight Loss
8. Buy Quality Essential Oils For Your Soul, Body And Emotions
9. Where To Purchase Best Essential Oil
10. Essential Oil – A Best Natural Skincare
11. Fragrant Healing For Emotional Well Being
12. Learn The Secrets About Essential Oils
13. Fragrance Based Treatment Tips For Beginners
14. Manual For Evaluating The Aroma Of An Essential Oil
15. Step By Step Instructions To Perform A Skin Patch Test With Essential Oils