ALL >> General >> View Article
4 Reasons Why Stevia Is Better Than Any Other Sweetener
Total Articles: 233
From a health point of view, sugar is your enemy; however, this does not mean that you must give up on sweets. The sweetener stevia is made from the leaves of the plant stevia that is native to South America. People in South America have been using it to sweeten their foods and beverages for over hundreds of years. The Food and Drug Administration approved Stevia as a natural sweetener in December 2008. And since then, its commercial use has rapidly increased in the United States. Due to its many health benefits, it has a rapidly growing popularity. It is now available under a variety of brand names.
You can buy natural Stevia extracts online and trying this absolutely amazing zero-calorie and zero carbohydrate sweetener for yourself. You can make a comparative study of the brands that sell stevia extracts or powders and get the best offer.
Here are some of the advantages of using Stevia as a sweetener:
1) It helps reduce food cravings
One of the main reasons why stevia is very popular is that it helps people lose weight. It is used in sweetening foods and beverages so that people who need to reduce the calorie intake do not have to sacrifice the sweet foods they love.
It can also help in weight loss by working as an appetite suppressant. You can swallow a few drops of concentrated stevia about 20 minutes before eating. Since stevia is all natural and has no known side effects, it can be certainly safe than taking those dangerous diet pills!
Studies have shown that it also reduces the desire for tobacco and alcohol.
2) It helps regulate blood sugar:
Doctors in Paraguay have been prescribing stevia since decades to their diabetic patients since stevia has properties which help to stabilize the blood sugar. While regular sugar can cause a sudden increase in one's blood sugar followed by a rapid drop, stevia leaves keeps the flow more constant.
Patients with hypertension (high Blood Pressure) have also benefited from using stevia leaf as it helps to lower their BP.
3) It prevent cavities:
When it is used in chewing gums and beverages, stevia can actually help prevent cavities from developing. It slows down the growth of harmful bacteria in the mouth which causes plaque. It is thus used in toothpaste or mouthwash as it helps reduce problems with bleeding gums.
4) It has health-promoting antioxidants:
It has been observed that those who use stevia in oral care as well as in foods and beverages, come down with cold and flu less frequently. This is due to the many antioxidants and other nutrients like vitamins A and C, magnesium, zinc and iron in it.
General Articles1. What Are The Skills Development To Be Improved To Get The Best Jobs?
2. How Can An Electrician Wollongong Be Perfect For You
Author: Fellacity Trunck
3. Know Your Pan Card Status Here
4. Atharva Innovation Is Top Dealer And Distributor For Mechanical Products In Pune
5. Herbal & Natural Health Solutions For Women’s Problems
6. Pune- The City Of Opportunities For Mba Graduates
Author: Scmhrd Pune
7. Which Hotel Booking Sites Offer The Best Deals?
Author: Antonio Arola
8. Should You Invest In Vacation Homes In Costa Rica
Author: Jennifer Frazier
9. Express Entry System Alberta
Author: xiphias immigration
10. Auto Dealers For New And Used Cars
11. Entrepreneur Visa For Australia
Author: xiphias immigration
12. Online Food Ordering Script With Astounding Features
13. Trick To Buy Mi 1rs Products
14. The Essential Checklist For Hiring A Great Plumber
Author: John Roy
15. Stylize Your Appearance With Well Crafted Silver Jewelries
Author: Bryan Gentles