ALL >> General >> View Article
4 Reasons Why Stevia Is Better Than Any Other Sweetener
Total Articles: 233
From a health point of view, sugar is your enemy; however, this does not mean that you must give up on sweets. The sweetener stevia is made from the leaves of the plant stevia that is native to South America. People in South America have been using it to sweeten their foods and beverages for over hundreds of years. The Food and Drug Administration approved Stevia as a natural sweetener in December 2008. And since then, its commercial use has rapidly increased in the United States. Due to its many health benefits, it has a rapidly growing popularity. It is now available under a variety of brand names.
You can buy natural Stevia extracts online and trying this absolutely amazing zero-calorie and zero carbohydrate sweetener for yourself. You can make a comparative study of the brands that sell stevia extracts or powders and get the best offer.
Here are some of the advantages of using Stevia as a sweetener:
1) It helps reduce food cravings
One of the main reasons why stevia is very popular is that it helps people lose weight. It is used in sweetening foods and beverages so that people who need to reduce the calorie intake do not have to sacrifice the sweet foods they love.
It can also help in weight loss by working as an appetite suppressant. You can swallow a few drops of concentrated stevia about 20 minutes before eating. Since stevia is all natural and has no known side effects, it can be certainly safe than taking those dangerous diet pills!
Studies have shown that it also reduces the desire for tobacco and alcohol.
2) It helps regulate blood sugar:
Doctors in Paraguay have been prescribing stevia since decades to their diabetic patients since stevia has properties which help to stabilize the blood sugar. While regular sugar can cause a sudden increase in one's blood sugar followed by a rapid drop, stevia leaves keeps the flow more constant.
Patients with hypertension (high Blood Pressure) have also benefited from using stevia leaf as it helps to lower their BP.
3) It prevent cavities:
When it is used in chewing gums and beverages, stevia can actually help prevent cavities from developing. It slows down the growth of harmful bacteria in the mouth which causes plaque. It is thus used in toothpaste or mouthwash as it helps reduce problems with bleeding gums.
4) It has health-promoting antioxidants:
It has been observed that those who use stevia in oral care as well as in foods and beverages, come down with cold and flu less frequently. This is due to the many antioxidants and other nutrients like vitamins A and C, magnesium, zinc and iron in it.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners