ALL >> General >> View Article
Health Benefits Of Using Stevia Extracts!
Total Articles: 233
For a diabetic, what diet you consume is of utmost concern. By now you might have been constantly reminded that sugary foods are not meant for you. If you still happen to have a sweet tooth, it would really be a problem. So what you do is: find out some sugar substitutes and use them until you come across this line that “artificial sugar substitutes aren't that safe.”
Are you looking for a natural sugar substitute? You might've probably heard of that sweet plant called stevia. It would be amazing to have your cakes, coffee and other snacks sweetened again with this natural substitute for sugar.
Stevia is a plant that belongs to the family of the sunflower. Its leaves are sweet and it has over a hundred species. The chemicals that endow the sweetness to the stevia leaves are approximately 40 to 300 times sweeter than sucrose. In countries like Paraguay and Japan, stevia has been used as a sweetener for decades.
Stevia is of utmost importance to diabetics since it does not cause any hyperglycemic effect (a sky rocketing blood glucose level that shoots up when you eat a really sweet thing made from sugar).
Additionally, stevia is low in calories which are crucial for overweight people who trying to lose weight.
Scientific studies have concluded that safe stevia extracts produce a good anti-diabetic effect. Extract from Stevia leaves could decrease blood glucose levels in the experiments done on diabetic rats. Stevia extracts would be great to use in cough syrups as well as cold beverages for diabetics.
Some research studies have shown that extracts of stevia have anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
Other studies have shown that apart from its anti-diabetic effects, stevia is also great for
a) weight loss
b) tooth decay
c) high blood pressure
d) lowering uric acid levels
In the United States, stevia is available in liquid or powdered form as a dietary supplement.
Stevia is easy to use. Food supplements containing stevia are available in liquid formulation. You just have to add some drops until the desired sweetness is attained. It is a great option for anything when you need a sweet taste such as in soups, oats, coffee, vegetable, snacks, appetizers and not to forget: desserts! Sounds amazing, isn’t it? However, like everything else, experts caution that you must use this herb sweetener in moderation.
Now if you think about all those artificial sugar substitutes and their harmful effects, you will feel glad that you've found an all-natural, safe and low calorie and sweetener scientifically proven to work for your diabetes. And at the same time, it can fix your sweet tooth as well!
General Articles1. Quickbooks Support Phone Number +1-844-438-3711
Author: Yogesh Kumar
2. What Comes Under Trouble Teens Treatment?
Author: DISCOVERY RANCH
3. Best & Famous Indian Vedic Astrologer In London, Uk– Astrology Readings In London, Uk
4. Enter Norton Renewal Key And Extend Your Norton Setup Subscription
Author: james watson
5. Why Is The Indian Handicrafts Rocking The World ?
Author: Sonia Sharma
6. Relevance Of Wealth Management Course In Today's World
7. Get The Instant Cricket Updates Right At Your Fingertips
Author: Andre Ron
8. Enroll Pg Diploma In Human Resources Management
Author: Kunal Iyar
9. Herbal Treatment For Irregular Menstrual Cycle, Period Irregularities
Author: Axton Louis
10. Rehabilitation For Spirit, Mind And Body - Did Rehab Measure?
11. Habits Of A Leader
Author: Shivam Verma
12. Top 5 Pro Traders Mistakes That You Might Neglect
Author: Garry Singh
13. Prrofessional Business Network
Author: Network Professionals Inc
14. Imtation Van Cleef & Arpels Four Clover Jewelry What Meaning？@mimo.su
15. Manufacturing The Best Product Of Hair And Care
Author: Rajveer Singh