ALL >> Health >> View Article
Thoughts On Lung Care And More..
Total Articles: 137
The Bad In Smoking
An array of chronic diseases and other complications have been linked to smoking, time and time again. Cancer of the lung is the tip of that pyramid, but there are still many that is undiscovered and more and more sicknesses are linked to burning nicotine. The bad rep for smoking have been intensified by all health organizations worldwide, but the business boom for the commodity have been expanding and rising in the recent years.
The recent advertising on cigarette packs with the pictures of the diseases it brings may have been a good step in lowering the number of smokers on the rise, but long time smokers has not been affected at all - this is according to a recent study on the effect of the changes in packaging in most cigarette brands.
Smoking is the main root cause of lung cancer.
Lung cancer can be the result of long-term smoking. In fact, most of the cases of lung cancer nowadays come from chain smokers. There are at least 4,000 chemicals in a single cigarette stick, all of which are very dangerous to our overall health. Not only it is the main cause of lung cancer, it can also cause some of the most chronic lung conditions.
You can develop allergic reactions because of smoking.
A recent study on the major effects of smoking have ruled out that there are at least 30 major side effects of smoking, one of which is the development of allergies. Contrary to popular belief, as people grow older, they can develop certain intolerance to many foods, even if they don't have allergies to it when they are young.
Enter smoking and it increases the possibilities of getting unwanted allergies from the safest of foods like pork meat and fruits. There are many ways to control smoking but it is on the person's determination if it should work or not.
You can kill your kids because you smoke.
Second hand smoking is more dangerous than firsthand smoking. When you are a family man, for example, who have the vice, it is recommended that you don't expose the kids to the smoke belching off the cigarette because when inhaled, it can be the cause of many chronic illnesses for children. Going cold turkey isn't always the answer. Learn the more effective alternative formulated by quit smoking specialist Valerie Dawson. Get a copy of the quit smoking timeline.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat