ALL >> Family >> View Article
A Back Seat Baby Mirror Can Protect Your Infant’s Life
Total Articles: 4
Anybody who has a baby more than likely is using a child safety seat while driving them in the car.
Today the safest way to transport a baby in a child safety seat is with one that faces the rear of the car to protect the baby in case of an collision.
The reason the baby is placed in a rear facing child seat, is because if there is an accident the front of the chair will absorb the impact force over a wide area protecting the baby’s spine and neck.
The problem with a rear facing seat is it doesn’t allow you see the infant’s face in the rear view mirror, and you can’t see them if you turn to look, which is a bad idea anyway.
Turning around to see your baby can have dire consequences, studies show that twenty percent of collisions that happen involving an infant is because the parent was concerned about the baby and turned to try and help them taking their eyes off the road.
This is the reason back seat mirrors have become so popular. You can affix these mirrors to a headrest in the back seat, and adjust it so with a glimpse in the rearview mirror you can a get a full view of your infant’s face.
So if your baby is whiny you can safely see if there is an issue you need to take care of immediately, or if they are just being fussy.
The scary thing for the parent is that their baby can be choking and not breathing without them knowing it, but with a baby mirror, you can see the baby, and if you have to act quickly, you can pull over safely and give aid to your baby.
This back seat mirror also will prevent accidents, because a parent can panic when they think there child is in distress.
Their instinct is to turn around and see what the problem is, of course this means taking their attention off of driving, and in the best circumstances this is very hazardous.
Now if it is the morning or evening rush hour, then the danger rises considerably.
We have so many items today to make sure our children are safe a back seat mirror can make sure you are safe too.
Driving can be the most dangerous time for both parents and children, especially for those parents who are dropping their child off at daycare.
They are usually in a rush to get the child dropped off and to make it to work on time, add in a problem the child might be going through on the ride and you have a possible accident.
A back seat mirror is a product that will give you piece of mind the next time you get in your car.
Make sure you have Baby Mirror next time you take your child for a drive.
Family Articles1. Telugu Marriage | Matrimonial Sites In India | Marriage Beuro Telugu
2. Is It Time To Hire Childcare Provider?
Author: alma miller
3. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Packages For The Elderly To Lead An Independent Li
4. 7 Best Useful Tips To Find Your Life Partner
5. Environmental Allergy: A Complete Overview Of This Health Issue In Dogs
Author: Jennifer Miller
6. Absorb More Vitamin C With Now Vitamin C Powder!
Author: Owen Thomson
7. 5 Days Of Diwali 2017
Author: Pooja Joshi
8. Emma’s Diary India Explain What To Eat During Pregnancy
9. Elder Health Care And Senior Citizen Homes Facilities Provided By Ngos
Author: kanan james
10. Advantages Of Having A Nanny
Author: Johny Danes
11. Why Hire Nannies?
Author: Johny Danes
12. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Offer Quality Lifestyle For The Elders Through Their Home Care Services
13. How To Break-up With Your Partner When You Live Together
Author: priyanka kumari
14. What To Do With Your Cat When You Head For A Vacation?
Author: Emma B
15. How To Hire Childcare Provider
Author: Brian Miller