ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Mistakes To Avoid For First Time Renters
Total Articles: 1
As you take your first step into this new world, we at Metroplots want to make sure you have a great first time experience in renting a house. So read on to learn from the experience of the old and wise and avoid these rookie mistakes while hunting for that dream house
Mistake 1: Spending more on rent than you can afford
Any experienced renter will tell you this. Monthly expenses and off-the-hook expenses always exceed the amount originally accounted for. While spending a large portion of your disposable income on renting that fancy dwelling may seem within your reach, in reality it will eat right into your income and leave you feeling antsy each month. So, pass the high rise apartment with Italian marble and fancy woodwork for now. The time for that will come.
Mistake 2: Wrong Roommates
Most people find it tough to live under the same roof with the people they love most in life. So when it comes to sharing a house, be very careful on who you choose to rent it with. Make sure you and your roommate have the same ideas about what goes and what doesn’t. Sharing a house with someone who has a diametrically opposite view to you on most things will leave you irritated and annoyed.
Mistake 3: Not reading the rental agreement
We cannot stress this enough. Never sign the dotted line without knowing exactly what is in it. Sounds complicated? We have an article that will help you with the key things you should be looking over before signing it. Read here.
Mistake 4: Forgetting to pack/buy the living essentials
Most first-time renters are often surprised at the sheer volume of things needed to set up a house. You know all the things you took for granted at home? While the iron board, the pair of scissors, the can opener and the supply of spare boxes may have seemed readily available at home, be prepared to spend time and money shopping and collecting these living essentials.
Mistake 5: Ignoring the utilities:
As you move into a new house, there are a number of services you will need to sign in for. So do your research and get friendly with your neighbors to get hold of these rather essential people and services – newspaper services, electricity, water, gas, household help, the milk man. The list seems endless. Also, make a log of when each of these payments are due to avoid coming home to a dark house with stale food or worse, no food at all.
While renting a house, always make sure that you have done your research on the house, the neighborhood and the area before you fixate yourself on something. With a large selection of rental properties, Metroplots.com can help you with finding just that perfect house for you.
Metroplots.com is an online real estate portal company known for connecting people to properties various innovative residential projects like apartments, township homes, bungalows, villas, and row houses complete the diverse needs of the property buyers and buy properties in chennai, bangalore, mumbai etc.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home