ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Mistakes To Avoid For First Time Renters
Total Articles: 1
As you take your first step into this new world, we at Metroplots want to make sure you have a great first time experience in renting a house. So read on to learn from the experience of the old and wise and avoid these rookie mistakes while hunting for that dream house
Mistake 1: Spending more on rent than you can afford
Any experienced renter will tell you this. Monthly expenses and off-the-hook expenses always exceed the amount originally accounted for. While spending a large portion of your disposable income on renting that fancy dwelling may seem within your reach, in reality it will eat right into your income and leave you feeling antsy each month. So, pass the high rise apartment with Italian marble and fancy woodwork for now. The time for that will come.
Mistake 2: Wrong Roommates
Most people find it tough to live under the same roof with the people they love most in life. So when it comes to sharing a house, be very careful on who you choose to rent it with. Make sure you and your roommate have the same ideas about what goes and what doesn’t. Sharing a house with someone who has a diametrically opposite view to you on most things will leave you irritated and annoyed.
Mistake 3: Not reading the rental agreement
We cannot stress this enough. Never sign the dotted line without knowing exactly what is in it. Sounds complicated? We have an article that will help you with the key things you should be looking over before signing it. Read here.
Mistake 4: Forgetting to pack/buy the living essentials
Most first-time renters are often surprised at the sheer volume of things needed to set up a house. You know all the things you took for granted at home? While the iron board, the pair of scissors, the can opener and the supply of spare boxes may have seemed readily available at home, be prepared to spend time and money shopping and collecting these living essentials.
Mistake 5: Ignoring the utilities:
As you move into a new house, there are a number of services you will need to sign in for. So do your research and get friendly with your neighbors to get hold of these rather essential people and services – newspaper services, electricity, water, gas, household help, the milk man. The list seems endless. Also, make a log of when each of these payments are due to avoid coming home to a dark house with stale food or worse, no food at all.
While renting a house, always make sure that you have done your research on the house, the neighborhood and the area before you fixate yourself on something. With a large selection of rental properties, Metroplots.com can help you with finding just that perfect house for you.
Metroplots.com is an online real estate portal company known for connecting people to properties various innovative residential projects like apartments, township homes, bungalows, villas, and row houses complete the diverse needs of the property buyers and buy properties in chennai, bangalore, mumbai etc.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Apartments In Whitefield: One Of The Ideal Investments For It Workforces
Author: Abhishek Agarwal
2. Godrej Emerald: Luxurious Homes In Thane, Mumbai!
Author: Nikku Sharma
3. Reliable New Construction Builders Makes Your Dream Come True Of Owning A Beautiful Home
4. Try It Out For Yourself - You Can Sell A House For Cash In Jacksonville!
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Construction Loans For B Katha Site Apply 9008133998
6. B Khata Loans In Bangalore For House Construction Apply 9008133998
7. Sell Your House Fast In 7 Days Through House Buyers
Author: Mason Dexter
8. How Do You Find Ideal Houston Corporate Housing?
Author: Candice Wheat
9. How To Buy The Perfect Istanbul Villa
Author: Hariom Sharan
10. What Are The Key Points Of A Real Estate Joint Ventures?
Author: Paul Wright
11. The Qualifying Broker Of Record Real Estate Makes It Possible To Start Your Own Company
12. Why The Townhouses For Sale In Dubai Are Best Compared To Other Properties?
Author: kunal Iyar
13. Factors To Scout Whilst Looking For Retail Shops For Sale In Dubai
Author: vijay kulkarni
14. Buyers Have Nothing To Fear, Rera Protects All : Move Into Premium Golfing Lifestyle Now!
Author: The Hemisphere
15. Your Smart Guide For Buying A Rental Property
Author: RC NC