ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In Glassell Park
Total Articles: 31
Centrally located, with hillside Craftsman homes and stunning views in all directions, the quiet neighborhood of Glassell Park is on the rise and Glassell Park real estate is in demand.
One of Los Angeles's oldest neighborhoods, today Glassell Park is on the rise. The momentum of Glassell Park's gentrification is best represented in the “Glasellland” sign, a throwback to the Hollywood sign in its early days, as well as the diverse neighborhood's community pride. The abundance of historic homes at a relatively low cost has attracted artists and other creatives, as well as young middle-class families. Gorgeous Craftsman, Mediterranean and Mid-Century Modern-style homes sprinkle the hills of Glassell Park, providing awe-inspiring views in every direction.
Glassell Park is known as the gateway to Northeast Los Angeles, a region flourishing with new small businesses. The best of LA's shops, cafes and restaurants are just down the street in Eagle Rock, Highland Park and Atwater Village. As the 2 and 5 freeways conveniently intersect nearby, the whole of Los Angeles is easy access. Just a ten-minute drive to the north, the 2 freeway turns into Angeles Crest Scenic Byway, with access to breathtaking hiking trails, skiing and rock climbing. Just a ten-minute drive to the south, bustling Downtown Los Angeles has world-class museums, fine dining, Little Tokyo and Disney Concert Hall.
Glassell Park's many parks and open spaces offer outdoor activities and a quiet reprieve from the big city. Rio de Los Angeles State Park is a stone's throw away and features sports fields, picnic tables and restored wetlands, with many native plants and fish. Paths along the Los Angeles River are popular for running, biking, fishing and bird watching. Herons, mallards, Canadian geese and pelicans can be spotted along the wetlands and river. The nearby Glendale Narrows was recently opened to canoeing and kayaking. The Glassell Park Recreation Center offers music, dance, tennis and soccer classes to kids and adults.
For homebuyers looking to purchase a home in Glassell Park, it is imperative that they hire a Glassell Park realtor who specializes in the area and who knows the neighborhoods and the local market
Business Articles1. Gst Accounting Software
2. The Greener Solution To Cleaner Water
Author: Leslie WaterWorks
3. Concrete Contractors, Concrete Driveway, Tree Removal Lot Clearing - St. Helen
Author: Jeffrey Jones
4. Valuable Information About Chauffeur Car Services In Paris
5. Pictures Of Dogs And Puppies
6. Advantages Of Using Shackles For Lifting Heavy Loads
Author: Asmita Lokhande
7. How To Get High Rank On Google Using Latest Seo Techniques
Author: Anderson Mark
8. Collaboration Is Important For Getting Things Done, If Handled Properly
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
9. Top Online Accounting Software In 2017
Author: Mohit Yadev
10. Strategies For Share Trading
Author: Darren Bentley
11. Static Caravan Dealers
12. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pole Market To Reach $322.1 Million By 2022
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Excellent Software Training Program By Enosis Learning - Creating Software Professionals
Author: biz porto
14. Buy Curtains Online
15. Surefire Favor Ideas To Perk Up Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin