ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In Glassell Park
Total Articles: 31
Centrally located, with hillside Craftsman homes and stunning views in all directions, the quiet neighborhood of Glassell Park is on the rise and Glassell Park real estate is in demand.
One of Los Angeles's oldest neighborhoods, today Glassell Park is on the rise. The momentum of Glassell Park's gentrification is best represented in the “Glasellland” sign, a throwback to the Hollywood sign in its early days, as well as the diverse neighborhood's community pride. The abundance of historic homes at a relatively low cost has attracted artists and other creatives, as well as young middle-class families. Gorgeous Craftsman, Mediterranean and Mid-Century Modern-style homes sprinkle the hills of Glassell Park, providing awe-inspiring views in every direction.
Glassell Park is known as the gateway to Northeast Los Angeles, a region flourishing with new small businesses. The best of LA's shops, cafes and restaurants are just down the street in Eagle Rock, Highland Park and Atwater Village. As the 2 and 5 freeways conveniently intersect nearby, the whole of Los Angeles is easy access. Just a ten-minute drive to the north, the 2 freeway turns into Angeles Crest Scenic Byway, with access to breathtaking hiking trails, skiing and rock climbing. Just a ten-minute drive to the south, bustling Downtown Los Angeles has world-class museums, fine dining, Little Tokyo and Disney Concert Hall.
Glassell Park's many parks and open spaces offer outdoor activities and a quiet reprieve from the big city. Rio de Los Angeles State Park is a stone's throw away and features sports fields, picnic tables and restored wetlands, with many native plants and fish. Paths along the Los Angeles River are popular for running, biking, fishing and bird watching. Herons, mallards, Canadian geese and pelicans can be spotted along the wetlands and river. The nearby Glendale Narrows was recently opened to canoeing and kayaking. The Glassell Park Recreation Center offers music, dance, tennis and soccer classes to kids and adults.
For homebuyers looking to purchase a home in Glassell Park, it is imperative that they hire a Glassell Park realtor who specializes in the area and who knows the neighborhoods and the local market
Business Articles1. Top Reasons To Buy A Lamborghini Aventador Super Car
Author: Jason Jones
2. What Are The Most Common Carpet Stains At Your Oahu Home?
3. Our Mission - Cjs Haritha Homes
4. The Shared Fibers Wallet In-depth Review
Author: Lao Yutang
5. The Worst Things About Orlando Wedding Photography That Budding Wedding Photographers Must Take Into
Author: Vikram Kumar
6. Get The Right Ceo Mailing Lists For Your B2b Targeted Marketing
Author: germany email datasupply
7. Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning In Newport Beach
8. Meishen Hold A Contest Of Tug-of-war
Author: hu Allen
9. Avail Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore For Best Services
10. Looking For Quality Dietitian Leads To Grow Your Business? Switch To Averickmedia
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Buy Most Noteworthy Quality Upvc Item On-line
Author: sandip m
12. Burnerindo Teknik Utama
13. Huge Profits In Carpet Cleaning Business
14. Tips For Buying Shin Pads For Kids
Author: Sahah Chan
15. High-quality Yet Affordable Plumbing Services In Durban
Author: Donald Frank