ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In Atwater Village
Total Articles: 31
Hip eateries, boutiques, nature and trails surround the well-preserved Spanish-style bungalows of Atwater Village, causing Atwater Village real estate to outrank its competition.
Atwater Village boasts a young, creative, culturally and socioeconomically diverse population. Glendale Boulevard’s restaurants, cafes and boutique stores are the place to go for professionals, artists and hipsters. Curbed LA named Atwater Village the “Neighborhood of the Year,” and Details Magazine called it one of the “Six Hottest Emerging Neighborhoods” in the world. The annual Atwater Artwalk happens in June along Glendale Boulevard, featuring live music and interactive art.
Once the site of poppy fields near the untamed Los Angeles River flood plain, Atwater Village grew into a quaint suburb of turn-of-the-century Los Angeles, eventually the site of the “red cars” of the now-extinct Pacific Electric Railway. In the 20s, 30s and 40s, Spanish Mission Revival-style bungalows filled the neighborhood, a great number of which remain and are well preserved. The Los Angeles district retains a strong sense of community, bolstered by organizations such as the Atwater Village Neighborhood Council, Friends of Atwater Village as well as the Atwater Village Chamber of Commerce.
Atwater Village stretches along the banks of the “Glendale Narrows,” the seven-mile long segment of the river with an earthen bottom. A section of the Narrows recently opened to kayaks and canoes. The lush Narrows features tree-lined islands, egrets, herons, and other wildlife. Fishing and bird watching are popular activities, and bike trails line both sides of the stretch. The Sunnynook Footbridge crosses the L.A. River just south of Los Feliz Boulevard, revealing spectacular views. The brand new Glendale Narrows Riverwalk offers public art, hiking trails and equestrian paths for horseback riders.
For homebuyers looking to purchase a home in Atwater Village, it is imperative that they hire an Atwater Village realtor who specializes in the area and who knows the neighborhoods and the local market.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent