ALL » Business >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In Atwater VillageBy Expert Author: Tracy King
Hip eateries, boutiques, nature and trails surround the well-preserved Spanish-style bungalows of Atwater Village, causing Atwater Village real estate to outrank its competition.
Atwater Village boasts a young, creative, culturally and socioeconomically diverse population. Glendale Boulevard’s restaurants, cafes and boutique stores are the place to go for professionals, artists and hipsters. Curbed LA named Atwater Village the “Neighborhood of the Year,” and Details Magazine called it one of the “Six Hottest Emerging Neighborhoods” in the world. The annual Atwater Artwalk happens in June along Glendale Boulevard, featuring live music and interactive art.
Once the site of poppy fields near the untamed Los Angeles River flood plain, Atwater Village grew into a quaint suburb of turn-of-the-century Los Angeles, eventually the site of the “red cars” of the now-extinct Pacific Electric Railway. In the 20s, 30s and 40s, Spanish Mission Revival-style bungalows filled the neighborhood, a great number of which remain and are well preserved. The Los Angeles district retains a strong sense of community, bolstered by organizations such as the Atwater Village Neighborhood Council, Friends of Atwater Village as well as the Atwater Village Chamber of Commerce.
Atwater Village stretches along the banks of the “Glendale Narrows,” the seven-mile long segment of the river with an earthen bottom. A section of the Narrows recently opened to kayaks and canoes. The lush Narrows features tree-lined islands, egrets, herons, and other wildlife. Fishing and bird watching are popular activities, and bike trails line both sides of the stretch. The Sunnynook Footbridge crosses the L.A. River just south of Los Feliz Boulevard, revealing spectacular views. The brand new Glendale Narrows Riverwalk offers public art, hiking trails and equestrian paths for horseback riders.
For homebuyers looking to purchase a home in Atwater Village, it is imperative that they hire an Atwater Village realtor who specializes in the area and who knows the neighborhoods and the local market.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta