ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In Atwater Village
Total Articles: 36
Hip eateries, boutiques, nature and trails surround the well-preserved Spanish-style bungalows of Atwater Village, causing Atwater Village real estate to outrank its competition.
Atwater Village boasts a young, creative, culturally and socioeconomically diverse population. Glendale Boulevard’s restaurants, cafes and boutique stores are the place to go for professionals, artists and hipsters. Curbed LA named Atwater Village the “Neighborhood of the Year,” and Details Magazine called it one of the “Six Hottest Emerging Neighborhoods” in the world. The annual Atwater Artwalk happens in June along Glendale Boulevard, featuring live music and interactive art.
Once the site of poppy fields near the untamed Los Angeles River flood plain, Atwater Village grew into a quaint suburb of turn-of-the-century Los Angeles, eventually the site of the “red cars” of the now-extinct Pacific Electric Railway. In the 20s, 30s and 40s, Spanish Mission Revival-style bungalows filled the neighborhood, a great number of which remain and are well preserved. The Los Angeles district retains a strong sense of community, bolstered by organizations such as the Atwater Village Neighborhood Council, Friends of Atwater Village as well as the Atwater Village Chamber of Commerce.
Atwater Village stretches along the banks of the “Glendale Narrows,” the seven-mile long segment of the river with an earthen bottom. A section of the Narrows recently opened to kayaks and canoes. The lush Narrows features tree-lined islands, egrets, herons, and other wildlife. Fishing and bird watching are popular activities, and bike trails line both sides of the stretch. The Sunnynook Footbridge crosses the L.A. River just south of Los Feliz Boulevard, revealing spectacular views. The brand new Glendale Narrows Riverwalk offers public art, hiking trails and equestrian paths for horseback riders.
For homebuyers looking to purchase a home in Atwater Village, it is imperative that they hire an Atwater Village realtor who specializes in the area and who knows the neighborhoods and the local market.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions