ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Look At Echo Park Real Estate
Total Articles: 31
Budding musicians, filmmakers and writers have called the architecturally significant neighborhood of Echo Park their home for over a hundred years, keeping Echo Park real estate an in-demand commodity.
Before there was Hollywood, Echo Park was the preeminent filmmaking capitol, and the site of almost every silent film (Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy, The Three Stooges) as well as more recent films (Chinatown, Quinceañera, Drive). Echo Park's rich history lives on in its awe-inspiring architecture. A wide variety of well-preserved homes still fill the neighborhood, including Craftsman-style, Bungalow, Mission Revival, Art Deco and Colonial Revival. The small quarter of Angelino Heights is Los Angeles' first historic district, notable for its many Victorian-era houses, lovingly restored by the neighborhood's growing creative class. Fargo Street and Baxter Avenue have both claimed the title of steepest street in California. The hilly topography of Echo Park promises an astounding view from almost anywhere in the neighborhood.
In recent years Echo Park has experienced a resurgence of artists, hipsters and young professionals, but without entirely losing its working class families, becoming one of the most economically diverse and culturally rich communities in Los Angeles. The area is home to the Lotus Festival, Cuban Festival and Historic Filipinotown. Walkable Sunset Boulevard and Echo Park Avenue, the two main thoroughfares, are lined with noteworthy coffee shops, non-profit art spaces, popular restaurants and acclaimed taco trucks.
Public amenities of the area include the gorgeous Echo Park Lake and surrounding park, currently being remodeled for ecological sustainability and scheduled to reopen in early 2013. Elysian Park, one of LA's largest, provides 360 views of the city, and surrounds the famous Dodger Stadium. Vista Hermosa Park, one of LA's newest, is a terraced native plant paradise.
With a long legacy of free-thinkers, bohemians and activists, the dynamic residents of Echo Park continue to maintain and advocate for their great community and public services, helping to keep the neighborhood a great place to live and Echo Park real estate valuable.
For homebuyers looking to purchase a home in Echo Park, it is imperative that they hire an Echo Park realtor who specializes in the area and who knows the neighborhoods and the local market.
Business Articles1. Top Reasons To Buy A Lamborghini Aventador Super Car
Author: Jason Jones
2. What Are The Most Common Carpet Stains At Your Oahu Home?
3. Our Mission - Cjs Haritha Homes
4. The Shared Fibers Wallet In-depth Review
Author: Lao Yutang
5. The Worst Things About Orlando Wedding Photography That Budding Wedding Photographers Must Take Into
Author: Vikram Kumar
6. Get The Right Ceo Mailing Lists For Your B2b Targeted Marketing
Author: germany email datasupply
7. Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning In Newport Beach
8. Meishen Hold A Contest Of Tug-of-war
Author: hu Allen
9. Avail Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore For Best Services
10. Looking For Quality Dietitian Leads To Grow Your Business? Switch To Averickmedia
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Buy Most Noteworthy Quality Upvc Item On-line
Author: sandip m
12. Burnerindo Teknik Utama
13. Huge Profits In Carpet Cleaning Business
14. Tips For Buying Shin Pads For Kids
Author: Sahah Chan
15. High-quality Yet Affordable Plumbing Services In Durban
Author: Donald Frank